Markipliers Super Dooper Movie Night - 6

The fifth film of the night was playing on Marks TV. 500 Days Of Summer. Pillows surrounded you, popcorn was everywhere, you were wrapped up to your neck in blankets and your best friend was snuggled next to you.

Movie night happened every Saturday with Mark. You would start at around 7pm and end about 7am. That's the point you get to tired and end up falling asleep on Marks shoulder. You had been doing this for years and Mark always seemed to find new things to watch, as did you.

You reached into the popcorn bowl and took out the last piece. Mark then whipped the blanket off, hugged the bowl and ran to the kitchen to make more. I'm pretty sure he had an unlimited stash of popcorn. When he came back he placed the bowl on the coffee table and jumped back next to you. Snuggling deep into the blanket, Mark pulled you close to him and placed his head on yours. You stayed like this until the end of the film. You had time for one more film so Mark let you go as you ejected the DVD and placed it back in the box. You then held up two cases; James Bond: Skyfall or Captain America: Winter Soldier. "So, which will it be?" You enquired looking at them both then back at Mark.
Mark thought for a minute. "None of them. I want cuddles." He spoke in his deep tired voice.
You laughed putting the films back on the floor and walking back towards Mark. He smiled as you sat back down in a comfortable silence. Mark opened his mouth to say something but closed it just as fast.

You looked up at your best friend and he looked down at you.
Before you knew what had happened Marks lips were on yours. You were shocked. You didn't kiss back. It's not that you didn't like it, that defiantly east the case, you were just a bit taken back by the sudden action. He pulled away and got up. Mark looked down at the floor and walked into the kitchen. You followed him as you saw him panic slightly. "Mark-" you started.
But Mark infuriated quickly. "I'm sorry (Y/N)." He held his head in his hands.
You bought them away from his face and he looked down at you. You placed your lips on his, this time startling him. Mark relaxed and kissed back. Unfortunately, you had to brake away to breath. Curse that vital bodily function. "Mark. Don't be sorry. I just didn't expect it." You reassured him.

Mark smiled and hugged you tight.
"I love you (Y/N)."
You looked up at him in the hug. "I love you too Mark." He kissed your head and squeezed you tighter.

-

Did you get the reference? It was the worst reference ever but still.
By the way, I can't update tomorow because I'm going to see Twenty Øne Piløts. I can't wait but it means I won't have any internet, sorry. -A