We've Got Jack | Septiplier - 54

So within an aesthetic I posted on tumblr, someone with the name 'hannahthepoo' commented "Can someone make this real? LIKE I NEED A STORY LIKE THIS!!" Well hannahthepoo here it is. Hope you and everyone else enjoy it. -A

-

It was dark out. Darker than when Jack left, and Mark was beginning to worry. Jack had left 4 hours ago to go down to the shop. He was only getting a pint of milk and a loaf of bread. What was taking him so long?

Worry consumed Mark as he paced around the house waiting for a call, a text, anything to let him know where his boyfriend was. Jack didn't go out much. Not because he didn't like the outdoors, but rather because Mark and Jack lived near a rough area. The sort of area that you wouldn't bring up a child but one that gangs would hang around and do their dirty work. These people had began drifting into the safer part of town where Mark and Jack resided, causing mass anxiety and fear from local residents. It used to be safe, but as soon as it got dark, you didn't want to be out there alone.

Marks phone vibrated pulling him out of his thoughts and he reached over to grab the device. The message was from Jack. Mark breathed a sigh or relief and slid it open to see where he was.
'We've got Jack'
Is all it read. But that was all Mark needed to see to know who it was and where they had him.

A few weeks back a boy bumped into him on the street, giving him a deadly glare and looking back at the old warehouse behind him. "Be'er be careful or someone's gonna end up in there." He spoke vaguely in his chavvy accent, snarling at the two of them. The two men brushed it off at the time, but now Mark knew what he had to do.

His face was seething with anger, grabbing the baseball bat from the cupboard under the stairs, he threw it onto the back seat of his car. Climbing into the drivers side he started up the car and pulled out of the drive. He hadn't really thought this through. He had no idea what would happen when he go there or if Jack was still even alive. These guys weren't the sorts of people to hang around.
As Mark continued driving he felt a tear prickle his eye. Squeezing his eyelids closed, he took a deep breath and continued on his journey. He couldn't let these ass holes get to him. He had to get to Jack quickly.

As Mark pulled up outside the vast wood and steel structure, he looked up at the tall warehouse. He took a deep breath grabbing the bat from the back seat and sliding out of the car. He marched over to the wooden door of the old building with a tight grip on the bat in one hand and allowing it to rest on the other. Pulling the door open he crept slowly and cautiously into the building beginning to feel the fear take over him. He really hadn't prepared himself for anything.

Mark walked past numerous isles of tall metal shelves that were beginning to rust and creek. As he got to the centre of the large structure he heard people talking and Jack yelling. It killed him to hear Jack so helpless and scared.
"M-Mark. P-p-please." Jack sobbed, tied up on the floor, leaning against one of the cold shelving units.
"Would you stop crying. Your such a baby. No ones coming to help you. Your ours now." One of the boys growled, getting close to Jacks terrified face.

Mark hid a few shields back, looking between the old empty abandoned boxes to see Jack on the floor with 7 men around him. 7, that's not to hard. Easy peasy. Mark thought to himself as he gripped the bat with both hands and walked carefully around to the isle they were standing in.

The first guy was easy to take out. A quick blow to the head knocked him out swiftly as he fell to the floor. 1 down, 6 to go. The others heard their mate collapse onto the floor and quickly spun around to see what had happened. The next guy didn't get a chance to register what was happening when Mark hit him in the legs, sending him to the floor, his head hitting the shelf as he fell. Another one down. Have to help Jack. He walked forward as two man approached him. Hitting one in the side of the ribs, he collapsed onto the floor taking out the other one as well. Mark kicked the one he hadn't hit, just for good measure. 3 left. Just do it. He spoke to himself calmly.