Stalker Alert #2 - 38

He had gone away. I had no messages, no emails, no tweets for 2 whole weeks. It was finally over. After a year and a half of this guy, it was all over. He had given up and left me alone.

Mark had just left to get ice cream from the little corner shop down the road when I heard a knock at the door. We had ordered pizza from Dominos, because Dominos is amazing, so I went to the door with the money in my hand. Opening the door I saw a young girl in a black cap standing there with the pizza box in her hand. Her face looked tired and bored. We exchanged what we had in our hands and she walked away as I closed the door. Before I had shit it completely I saw a car across the road that normal wasn't parked there. My hear beat raced slightly but I quickly shrugged it off because I knew the man over the road was having a few people over so that was probably the reason.

I placed the pizza box on the coffee table and walked into the kitchen. The door bell rang and I looked at it confused. Had Mark forgotten his keys again? I asked myself plodding to the door. I swing the door open to see a box at my feet. I looked around outside to see who had left it there. The black car had gone and I looked down at the small A4 sized box. I picked it up cautiously and took it inside. I sat down on the floor of the living room with the box placed on the carpet in front of me. I didn't want to open it, I just looked at it. There was no address, to sender, not even mine or Marks name in it.

Mark walked though the door holding a shopping bag. "Hey (Y/N), I'm back." He called.
"In here." I shouted back as he walked through the door and into the front room.
He looked down at me quizzically "why are you staring at a box?" He asked switching his stairs between the box and me.
I looked up an Mark who was now crouched down beside me. "Because I don't know what's in the box and it has nothing on it. No as read or anything." I told him.
He shrugged. "I'll open it then." Mark sat down next to me with his less sprawled out and took hold of the box. I took the pizza box from the table and placed iron the floor, taking a slice. I may be worried, but there was pizza in front of me, I like pizza. Mark in dos the packaging and took a lid off of a box within the box. "Oh. My. God?!" He gawped. "What- what the h-hell is this?" He stammered collecting up the contents inside.
I sat up to get a better look. "What? What is it?" I asked until Mark pulled out a handful of professionally developed photographs. "What the fuck is that?" I enquired calmly, hoping it wasn't real.
Mark gulped. "That's your face!" He flicked through every photo in the collection. There were dating back at least two years. From where I went on dates with Mark to just going out to the shop. Driving to work, to walking round my own house. All the candid photos were taken with a long range lens so I wouldn't notice.

There were on average 200 photos printed in front of me. I just stared, horrified. "What the hell is this?" I took a few of the pictures and flicked through them. Getting to the end on I realised on the back the sender had written something down.

Hello (Y/N).
Can't wait to meet you.
Love Jamie. x

I stared at the letters written in permeant ink on the back of the glossy photo paper. "It's him. Why did he have to do this. I thought he had gone away." I shouted.
Mark looked angry. Not just angry. Fuming. "This has gone on long enough. The police will have to listen now and if they still won't, everything I do is in self defence." He spat, taking out his phone in his pocket and dialling 911. "Hello. I need the police. My girlfriend is being stalked, but now he's sent us pictures of her from like 2 years ago until now. No there not just from the Internet. They are from real life. Candid photographs of MY girlfriend. He could be anywhere. Out of LA, down the road, in my house for all I know. Okay. Thank you." He pulled the phone away from his ear. "There on their way." He breathed.
I sighed in relief. I just wanted this to be over. I thought it was for a week but alas... No!

A few minutes passed as Mark held me close to his chest for his sanity as well as mine. The whole thing didn't just scare me. Over the last year and a half Mark had been terrified. He didn't know what this guy wanted or what he would do. Mark just wanted to protect me, but we were up against someone we couldn't even spot in a room of five random people.

I herd a knock on the door. We both twisted our heads to looks at the front of the house. The knocking didn't stop. In fact it just got more persistent by the second. The police wouldn't knock like that would they? No. This was different. But suddenly it stopped. Mark got up from the floor and walked to the door, peeking through the window. "No one there." He called to me.
I breathed a sigh of relief and stood up to join him. I looked down the hallway to the back of the house and saw a man stood in the kitchen. "What the fuck?" I jumped running to Marks side.
He looked at me confused until he followed where my eyes were. "Who- what? What are you going in my house?" Mark shouted attempting to march forward until I pulled him very firmly back taking into consideration he is in the kitchen with all the sharp objects around him and what do we have, 6 slices of pizza, a few hundred photos and a few shoes by the door. Unless we're were going to give in mass amounts of paper cuts, I don't think it would be much of a weapon incase this guy did try and attack.

"(Y/N)?" He looked so happy. He walked forward and Mark tried to put his body in front of mine to protect me. "I can't believe we are finally here. Together. And with this bloke, but he's irrelevant." The man waved his hand in Marks general direction. The man was young, around 5 foot 8, had floppy brown hair and big dark eyes. He was skinny and didn't seem like much of a threat, but in all honesty I couldn't be sure. He smiled at me as I cowered away from him behind Marks protection. The smile was creepy. Long and sinister.

Mark was not in the mood for small talk. "Who are you and what are you doing in my god damn house?" He demanded.
The man raised an eyebrow. "The names Jamie, but (Y/N) already knows that don't you darling. And have you people ever heard of closing a door? The back door was open, I just strolled right in. No biggie." He brushed Marks questions away without hesitations.
Mark scowled at him and walked forward towards Jamie. "Get! Out!" He demanded.
Jamie scowled back "then get out of my way then tough guy." He spat back.
Mark crossed his arms over his chest. "You think I'm letting you anywhere near (Y/N)? Are you crazy?"
Before Jamie could reply there was a final knock at the door. This poor door was getting a bartering today. "Who is that?" He looked behind Mark and towards the tall brown door.
"Your worst fucking nightmare." Mark whispered. "Wanna run now?" He taunted.
Jamie's eyes widened as I opened the door and 3 policemen walked in. He tried running out but was caught as soon as he got out the back door and into the garden.

After taking Jamie away, the remaining police officers began questioning Mark and I and looking at all the eves emcee I had on him. They thanked us and said they would be in touch within the next 24 hours. We showed them to the door and they left in their car.

Walking back in the house, Mark pulled me into a tight hug. "It's over now. For good. No more weird guy." He muttered in my ear. I smiled gladly. He was right. No more weird stalker guy. Finally and for good this time.

-

I had no idea what to write yesterday for an update but you guys wanted a part two so I though yer why not. This one feels better than the last one. Yay for longer updates. Hope this is okay. -A