He acts like he hates you

"Oh my god Y/N! That was hilarious!" Louis says as he laughs.

"It wasn't that funny." You hear Harry mutter.

"What was that Hazza?" Louis says calming down a bit.

"Nothing." Harry replies.

Louis looks at you and you shrug.

Harry has always hated you. That's at least what you think. He's always insulted you for the way you look and what you do. Yes it does hurt. But you find a way to not let it get to you.

"So, anyone want to go get somethin' t eat?" Niall asks.

"Oh gosh yes! I'm starving." You say.

"Um Y/N, I don't think you should eat anymore. You're kind of... fat." Harry says pointing to your body.

You didn't know what to say. You just stood there. You aren't skinny, but you aren't fat either.

"Harry!" Liam scolds smacking Harry upside the head.

"Ow! What? I'm just telling the truth." Harry shrugs.

Liam gives him a glare then looks at you apologetically.

*next day*

The boys invited you over to the studio to listen to them recording their songs. As usual, they sounded amazing. Especially Harry.

Yes, of course you like him. His long soft brown curls. His plump pink lips. Everything about him was just perfect.

But hates you and that's what breaks you.

"Let's take 10 boys!" Louis shouts out.

"Hey Y/N, the boys and I are just going to get some coffee from the coffee truck outside. We'll be back." Liam says giving you a warm smile.

Harry gets up from the couch but Niall pushes him back down.

"Harry you stay here. Keep our guest entertained yeah?" Niall says before following the rest of the boys.

Harry roles his eyes at Niall before pulling out his phone and ignoring your entire existence.

"You sounded really good." You say trying to break the tension.

He doesn't answer.

"Harry?" You say a bit louder.

"Harry!" You shout startling him.

"What the fuck do you want Y/N?" He snaps.

"Why do you hate me? What did I ever do to you?" You finally say.

You got to admit, it felt good to finally get those questions off your chest.

"Shut up Y/N." He says between gritted teeth.

"No. No I am not going to. Do you know how I feel? Do you know how I feel when you call me names of insult me? It hurts Harry. It really does. How about you stop being so fucking ignorant and actually think about what you say to people!?" You shout.

Once again, he doesn't reply.

"You know what, I am done with you. I've tried so many things to make you not hate me. But your hate for me is stronger than I thought." You choke before running out of the studio.

***