It will always be you (part 2)

After another couple hours, my phone begins to blow up.

Someone had apparently reported me as "missing", and now my fans are going insane. My family is going insane, the management is going insane.

I ignore all of it. It doesn't matter to me. Nothing seems to matter to me except for Y/N.

My phone vibrates again. I see a notification from...

Y/N!

My heart stops and my hands tremble. I open the chat and read over her message.

"Harry, I've heard the news. Please, text or call me back. I need to know that you're okay."

My heart is racing faster than the speed of light. After all this time, she finally reached out to me.

What do I do?

I tap on he contact where I can see the button to call her. My finger hovers over it as I swallow, my throat getting dry.

I eventually build up the courage to call her. I hold the phone to my ear, listening to the what it seems the endless ringing sounds.

"Hello?" I hear her say. My heart accelerates and I feel like fainting. It's been so long since I've heard her beautiful voice.

"H-Hi," I stutter.

God damn it Harry! Keep your cool!

"Harry? Oh my god thank goodness you're okay!" I hear the relief in her voice.

"Where are you?" She asks.

"I-I don't know." I look around, seeing the unfamiliar area I am in.

"Tell me what street you're on, I can come and pick you up. It's freezing out, I don't want you to get sick." She says, I can hear the concern in her voice.

The thought of seeing her again makes my heart speed up again, as if it's already not beating fast enough.

I look to my left and then to my right, where I see a sign saying the street name.

I tell her my location.

"I'm in front of a white building," I say.

"Alright, I'll see you soon." The line then goes dead.

My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest. This is the first set of communication that we've had in 3 years. 3 fucking years! I'm finally going to see her, I'm finally going to see my angel again.

I shove my phone back in my pocket, ignoring other messages and calls I'm receiving.

I wait patiently for Y/N. Well, more like impatiently. She's taking forever!

After what feels like years, I see that familiar black car coming down the street.

My hands start to get sweaty and I bite down on my lip, hard.

Her car pulls up in front of me.

I see my beautiful angel come out, looking like a fucking princess. It's been so long since I've seen her. Although it's been 3 years, I still feel the same feeling I felt whenever I looked at her, whenever I saw her glowing face.

It seems like I'm frozen. My mind is racing through so many thoughts and I'm tongue-tied.

She slowly approaches me, feeling the same awkward tension that I do.

She then throws herself onto me, hugging me so tightly it feels like I'm going to pop.

I'm taken by surprise, I didn't expect her to do that. I wrap my arms around her small frame, hugging her back.