The Management

"Y/N!" You hear the angelic voice of your wonderful boyfriend, Harry.

He excitedly runs through the doorway and jumps on the bed, making your jump up slightly.

"Woah woah! Calm down!" You chuckle as he pins you down onto the bed and straddles your hips.

"You're coming on tour with me!" He says with the biggest grin plastered on his gorgeous face.

"What? No way! You're joking..." You say in disbelief.

"Nope." Harry shakes his head.

"I begged for you to come on tour with me. There's no way I'm spending a full 8 months without my girl. I can't even last a single day! How in the heavens will I ever last 8 months?" He says throwing his hands up in the air.

You laugh at how adorable and silly your boyfriend is.

"So, when do we leave?" You ask as Harry lets you sit up again.

"Tomorrow..." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Tomorrow? I haven't got enough time to pack!" You say.

"Shhhh..." Harry puts his index finger on your lips.

"Don't worry, I already took care of it." He winks before pecking you on the forehead.

You laugh and shake your head at your incredibly adorable boyfriend.

He later comes back into the room with a full suitcase.

"So thats where all my clothes went!" You say, crossing your arms.

"Sorry, I had to pack for you. I couldn't help it!" Harry blushes.

You walk over to him kiss him on the lips.

"I packed all your favourite clothes and shoes." He smiles.

"Awww Harry. You're too sweet. But, isn't that a little too less? I mean, we're gonna be gone for 8 months. Don't you think I need a bit more?" You question.

"Well, the thing is. I purposely packed less clothes because I want to buy you clothes."

"Harry! You know I hate you buying things for me!" You say pushing him.

"But I love spoiling you! You deserve it baby. Come on, just let me spoil you. I never get to do that because you always say no." Harry pouts.

"Fine, but nothing expensive." You say pointing a finger at him.

"Whatever you say." He winks.

You roll your eyes playfully and suddenly Harry's phone starts to ring.

"I'll be back baby." He says kissing you on your cheek.

"Hello?" He answers.