Puppy

"Harrry!" You whine.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks, looking up from his phone.

"Can we get a puppy?" You ask as sweetly as possible.

"A puppy?" Harry asks again and you nod.

"This one." You say holding up your phone in front of his face to show him the cute little brown Labrador that you always admired.

"Remember this one? It's so cute!" You squeal.

Harry chuckles before pulling you into his lap.

"You're so cute." He says kissing your nose.

"So is this puppy." You say holding up your phone, again.

He rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"Fine, we can get a puppy. But only because you won't shut up about it." Harry says.

You squeal with joy as you pull him in for a long kiss.

"I love you I love you I love you!" You say to Harry as you hug him.

"I love you too baby." He smiles.

He loves seeing you happy.

"Can we go now? Please please plea-"

"Yes we can go now." Harry cuts you off.

You rush upstairs to grab your jacket and shoes before going back downstairs to meet Harry.

"Let's go!" You say as you drag him into the car.

He starts the engine and you two are off to the pet store to get your puppy.

Once you're there, you quickly get out the car and drag Harry info the pet store.

Your excitement skyrockets as soon as you see all the little puppies playing around.

"Look how cute they are Harry! Oh my gosh!" You squeal.

After a while of looking, you finally find the puppy you've been talking about for months.

"Harry! I found her!" You say as Harry comes over to you.

"Can we get her?" You say and Harry laughs.

"I already said yes Y/N." He says.

You quickly find a person that works at the pet store so she can give you all the tips and instructions on how to take care of the little pup.

Once all that is done, the lady takes the puppy out the cage and pops it into your arms gently.

"She's so soft!" You say stroking her.

She's so small she basically fits in your hands.

"She's only 5 weeks old. She's such a beauty." The lady says and you nod your head in agreement.

A few minutes later you and Harry are on your way back home with the little ball of fur sitting on your lap.