He cheats

"I can't believe you would do this Harry!" You yell as tears stream down your face.

"I'm sorry! I said sorry like a million times!" Harry says putting his hands on your shoulders.

"Don't touch me your fucking prick." You spit.

"Sorry can't fix anything. You cheated Harry! Something we both promised never to do." You say the last part quietly.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I really am. I just felt really lonely. You were studying and you barley even talked to me."

"You were the one that was gone at 8 am and only returned at midnight. Don't you think I felt lonely? Every morning I woke up to find you not beside me. Instead a note will be left there saying that you'll be back soon. Harry I barley got to even see you during the day. But cheating never ever crossed my mind. Not even once!" You cry.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so so so sorry. I hate to see you like this. I hate myself for hurting you. I'm such a fucking dick. Please forgive me Y/N. Please I'm begging you." He says getting down on his knees.

You shake your head before grabbing your jacket and your purse containing your keys, phone and other essentials.

"No no no baby please don't go! I love you so much I don't want to lose you!" Tears are now rolling down his face.

"I'll come back for my things in the morning." You say before getting in your car and driving off.

You look in the rearview mirror and see Harry running after you. You speed up and he eventually stops. You faintly hear his cries and screams followed by cussing. A lot of cussing.

You drive to Liam's house since all your family and friend live far far away from you.

---

Part 2?