Better off with me (part 7)

a/n: a little update on my account; my friends told me to reset my password last night so maybe if it is a hacker then they would get logged out. i am not sure exactly if it worked but i didn't notice or see any activity that wasn't done by me this morning when i logged on. so that's a good start.

anyways, ladies and gentleman let me present to you the part you've all been waiting for! part 7!

enjoy lovelies!

The car ride is silent. Incredibly silent. Everything that happened tonight is just a heavy weight on your shoulders. Constantly thinking that the result of Harry getting so hurt is all your fault.

Especially that night where he tried to warn you about Sam. You said some horrible things to him and just threw him out the door. You feel so terrible for doing that to him, especially because all he wanted to do was to protect you.

You feel yourself going teary-eyed from all the guilt and pain. Harry seems to notice.

"Y/N?" You hear Harry choke out. You take a quick glance at the green-eyed boy in the passenger seat. Concern and worry is written in bold on the his forehead.

"Yeah?" You respond, keeping your eyes on the road. "What's the matter? You don't seem okay." He questions and you just get annoyed.

"What kind of question is that Harry? Of course I'm not okay. You do realise what happened right? Do you really think I'd be okay after that?" You suddenly snap. Harry blinks back, shaken by your sudden outburst.

He sinks back in his seat and the rest of the car ride goes back to the way it was, silent.

After about 20 or so minutes, you arrive at your house. You grab the house keys out of your purse and rush to the front door before coming back to Harry and helping him.

You slouch his arm over your neck and snake your arm around his waist, supporting him. He nearly falls out of the car, so weakened.

You manage to get him on the couch in the lounge without breaking anymore of his bones.

"I'm going to get first aid. Don't go anywhere." You say before going into the kitchen and rummaging through items to find the first aid.

"Uh Y/N, I don't think I'm going to go anywhere. I can't even lift a finger!" You hear Harry shout, you shake your head and chuckle lightly. Oh that boy Harry.

You finally return with the green back, filled with medical supplies.

You sit down on the couch next to Harry before taking out an anti-bacterial liquid and dripping a little bit on a cotton ball.

"This might sting a little." You inform him before gently dabbing the cotton ball on the cut on his cheekbone.

You hear Harry take a sharp breath before relaxing a bit. "Does it hurt?" You ask and Harry shakes his head. "I'm a man!" He says- well, at least tries to say in a manly voice. You laugh while continuing to clean the dried up blood off of his frail skin.

Even in times like this, Harry still knows how to make you feel so happy and cheerful.

After around 20 minutes or so, you finish treating Harry's wounds and injuries. Thankfully it isn't as bad as you thought, although you've got to admit that Sam is one strong fighter. I wonder what happened to him after you and Harry quickly rushed out. Or... what he was planning to do on your special night. Everything is just so suspicious.