Loved you first

Y/BF/N: your boyfriends name

If you don't have a boyfriend just make up a random name ;)

Harry's POV

Piece by piece. I'm breaking. Slowly tearing apart.

His eyes on hers. His hands on her. Her eyes on him. Her hands on him.

She's happy. Which makes me happy. But what makes me sad, is that I'm not the reason for that beautiful smile of hers.

Every second. Every minute. Every hour. I am breaking.

I loved her first. He snatched her away from me. Which isn't fair. She's mine. Only mine. No one else can take her. She's my property. She has been from the beginning.

When will she realise that every moment she spends with him, she's slowly tearing me apart.

It hurts. It hurts so much. Is hurts to even breathe sometimes. It hurts to even move. It just hurts!

The pain is unbearable. Having someone in your arms, and then suddenly they're gone. It makes you realise how fast things can happen.

Just in a blink of an eye, she disappeared. She was no longer mine. Which broke me.

Every night, I cry and scream and blame myself for being so stupid. I should've told her that I loved her before that stupid prick came and took what was mine away from me.

"Harry?" A voice rings through my ears.

I wipe my tears away quickly and turn around to see my very worried mum standing in the door way.

She gives me a sad smile before coming over to sit down next to me.

"I know you like her Harry." She says softly, wiping my tears away.

"No, I love her. But she will never be mine." I say as fresh tears fall down my cheeks.

"She will never be yours until you go and get her back." She says before walking out my room.

She has a boyfriend. I can't just confess that I love her when she has a boyfriend. That's wrong. But maybe it would be the right thing to do.

I slip on a pair of trainers and pull on my jacket.

I grab my phone and keys before heading downstairs.

"Where you going, love?" My mum asks.

"Going to get what is mine." I say and she smiles.

I run out the door and quickly get into my car and drive to Y/N's house.

I pull up in her driveway. I sit there, debating whether forget everything and go back home, or go get the girl of my dreams.

5 minutes later I finally get out and walk up to her door. I hesitate a bit before knocking.

I see the passage lights flicker on through the tiny window.

My hearts races as soon as I hear her unlock the door.

"Oh, hey Harry." She smiles warmly.