Sick

You wake up with a horrible nasty feeling in your stomach and a terrible headache.

You sit up and start to feel a little dizzy. You immediately know you're going to throw up.

You rush to the bathroom and lean over the toilet bowl and let everything out.

"Y/N? Is everything oka- oh baby." Harry notices you throwing up and he rushes to your side.

He gathers your hair and holds it back as he rubs your back, reassuring that you'll be okay.

You fall onto the cold tiles, feeling weak and tired.

Harry pulls you onto his lap and holds you close to him.

He places his hand on your forehead.

"Baby, you've got a fever." Harry says.

He picks you up and carries you to the bed where you can rest. Suddenly you start to sneeze. Harry grabs some tissues and hands it to you to blow your nose.

"Stay here, I'll get you some medicine." Harry says and you give him a weak smile. 

You're sure as hell glad you have such an amazing boyfriend.

Not too long later Harry arrives with with a glass of water and some pills for you to take.

"Take these love, they'll make you feel better." He says as he hands you the pills.

You put them in your mouth then gulp down the water.

Harry climbs into to bed next to you.

"Don't come too close. You'll get sick." You say putting a hand on his chest.

Harry lets out a laugh before removing your hand.

"I don't care babygirl." He says taking you into his arms.

Harry's warmth warms you up as well as the duvets.

For the rest of the day, you and Harry cuddle on the bed. Harry made sure that you ate and drank and took all your medication to help you feel better.