Distance (part 2)

You hear the door open. You shut your eyes and lay completely still, pretending to be asleep.

"Y/N?" Harry says softly.

You let out a shaky breath as he crawls into bed with you.

"I know you're not asleep." He says as he wraps his arms around you.

You ignore him and try to force yourself to actually go to sleep.

"I'm sorry..." He apologises.

You open your eyes and turn around to face him.

"For what?" You ask.

"For being so distant. There's a lot of things running through my mind. And I thought that if I stayed away from you, I thought you wouldn't get worried about me. But that obviously didn't work." Harry sighs as he sits up.

"Harry you know that you can talk to me about anything. Why didn't you tell me that you were upset or stressed?" You ask, sitting up as well.

"Because I didn't want to appear as being 'weak'. And I also didn't want to make my problems your problems. You deserve a happy problem-free life." He sighs again.

"Weak? It's normal is you feel stressed or upset. It doesn't make you look weak love. You should know that. And your problems are my problems. If you aren't happy them I'm not happy. I don't want a problem-free life. Without problems, I mean life is kind of boring don't you think?" You say cheering up a bit.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"I love you very very much darling. All I want is for you to be happy. And don't feel afraid to come and talk to me. Even if it's at 2 am and you need to get something off your chest, just tell me and I'll be here." You smile softly.

"Thank you Y/N. It really means a lot to me." He smiles.

"I love you, Harry." You smile back as you hug his waist.

"I love you more, baby." He grins as he wraps his arms around your body.