The Styles Twins (part 3)

"Are you blind? Are you that clueless? I am in fucking love with you Y/N!"

You eyes grow wide. Is he really in love with you?

It all hits you right in the face. The reason why he was acting weird is because he was jealous of you and Edward when you guys went bowling. Since Edward was really close to you and he had his hands all over you, Harry got jealous. He really does love you.

"All these years, I loved you. Every single day I see you I fall in love with you even more." He says, calming down a bit.

"But it seems like you and Edward already have a thing going on." He sighs.

"I hate him. I hate him so damn much. He always gets the girls. I'm not the popular twin. I only have a few friends compared to Edward even though I look so identical to him. He has something that makes him so popular with girls and generally everyone. Something I don't have." Harry says.

"You are my best friend, and I am in love with you. I am not going to let my stupid brother ruin that." He adds, as he takes your hands in his.

"I'm sorry for not realising sooner. I should've been more aware instead of putting you through this pain. And Edward and I have nothing going on. I've always had a heart for you even though you and your brother look so alike. Even though you two are technically the same person, there is something that Edward doesn't have." You say.

"Really? What is it?" He asks.

"Your heart." You say, pointing to his chest.

"What? Edward doesn't have a heart? Then how is he even alive?" Harry says confused.

"No silly, you have a heart like no other man does." You giggle.

You see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he smiles.

You lean in and attach your lips to his. He doesn't even hesitate to kiss back. He cups you face, bringing you closer to him.

He pulls away, both of you out of breath.

"I love you Harry." You caress his cheek.

"I love you more Y/N." He smiles.

You wrap your arms around his torso and nuzzle your face in his neck.

"Mine." He breathes out and you smile.