7 years of one direction

gosh. it's been 7 years. 7 years since our lives all changed. well, at least mine did.

the past 7 years have been one heck of a ride. a very emotional one. each moment i have spent in this fandom has been a moment to remember. i have met some incredible people whom i have bonded with over the boys. i have obviously created this book for you which is now on its way to 100k reads! whaaaat?! so many memorable things have happened that i am so grateful of.

one direction has shaped and molded me into the person i am right to this very moment. they have taught me many things. they have helped me in so many ways. they were somehow there for me when i needed them the most. their music helps me whenever. whether i really need someone, or when i just want to have a good jam session in my room. i've had my times. the good times and of course the bad times (which has been a lot lately.) and they were there through it all.

i owe everything to zayn, niall, louis, liam and harry. they have supported me throughout these 7 years and made my life worth living. without them, god knows where i'll be.

so thank you to zayn, niall, louis, liam, harry and of course the beautiful one direction family that i am absolutely blessed to be a part of. i am forever grateful for each and every one of you.

but this is just the beginning of the chapter, so let's flip some more pages!

love you all! have a blessed 7th anniversary. 💗