He thinks you don't love him anymore

Harry's POV

Y/N hasn't been spending much time with me lately. She's always out and about with her friends. Like, I'm happy that she's enjoying herself and she's really living her life but can't she make a little time for me?

"Hey Y/N." I say as I kiss her forehead.

"Hi Harry." She smiles.

"Are you going anywhere tonight?" I ask as I bite my lip.

"No. I'm pretty tired." She says.

My face lights up.

"Can we watch a movie? Maybe snuggle up on the ouch and eat some popcorn?" I say as I snuggle into her.

"Ehhhh... not really in the mood. I'm pretty tired and I just want to sleep. Sorry babe, but maybe tomorrow." She says kissing my hair as she gets up and walks into the bathroom.

My fave falls.

Why is she so distant? Why does she not want to spend any time with me? Does she not love me anymore?

My heart shatters at the thought of her not loving me anymore.

I go downstairs and sit down on the cold couch, alone, in the dark.

I sit there for a while, just pondering.

What if she wants a break up? What if she's to afraid to tell me and she's signalling me that she wants to break up by just avoiding me?

A year slips down my cheek as all these thoughts run through my head.

"Harry?" A voice rings through my ears.

I quickly wipe my tears away before Y/N sees me.

"Come to bed. It's late and you're going to get sick if you stay here in the cold." She says as she sits on the couch, far away from me.

"W-Why don't you love me anymore?" I ask quietly, but loud enough for her to hear me.

The moonlight shines perfectly on her beautiful face, making every single detail visible.

"D-Do want to break up with me?" I stutter as fresh tears fall down my face.

She moves closer to me, taking my hands his hers.

"Harry, I could never break up with you. And how could you think that i don't love you anymore?" She says caressing my cheek.

"B-Because you don't ever want to be with me. L-Like, you're always out with your friends and you're never with me. I miss you." I cry.

She pulls me into her chest as I grip her waist.

"Oh Harry, I'm so sorry. My best friend just come to town and I wanted to spend as much time with her before she leaves to Amercia again. But I guess that I forgot what's most important to me. You." She says as she kisses the top of my head and I wipe away my tears.

"I love you Harry. I always will. Don't you dare ever think that I would stop loving you, because I won't."

"I-I love you Y/N. I guess I just overreacted a bit." I sniff.

"Don't worry about it, I love you and I promise tomorrow we'll spend all day together." Y/N smiles.

I smile weakly and hug her tightly before pulling her only my lap.

She straddles me as she leans down and presses her lips against mine.

I wrap my arms around her waist so tightly, afraid that she will slip away.

I pull away and look deeply into her sparkling eyes.

"I love you Y/N." I whisper, nuzzling my face into her neck.

"I love you more Harry." She smiles into my hair.