He cheats (part 3)

"I'll get it." Liam says giving you a small smile as he gets up and answers the door.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" Liam says, shocked.

Your heart immediately starts to beat fast.

"L-Liam please. I know Y/N is here. Let me see her. Please." You hear Harry plead.

You slide down the sofa to try and hide yourself.

"What? She isn't here. Try Niall's house. Byeee!" Liam says trying to shut the door but Harry stops it with his foot.

"Liam don't lie to me. I know she's here. Please. Let me see my babygirl. I fucked up so badly and I know what I did was unforgivable but I love her so much I just don't want to lose her." He sobs.

You feel your heart shatter. You hate to hear him like this. You know what he did was wrong, really wrong. But you feel bad that you have to see him suffer.

You get up and walk to the door where Harry and Liam are standing.

"B-Baby." Harry let outs a sob.

You hold out your arms as he stumbles towards you. He wraps his arms tightly around your waist, griping the back of your shirt lightly.

All you hear is him crying lightly and him mumbling 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

Liam leaves you goes upstairs and to leave you two alone.

"Shhh it's okay." You reassure.

"I'm s-sorry Y/N. I f-fucked up so badly. I did something so unforgivable. I love you m-more than anything and I don't want to lose you." He sobs into your chest.

You kiss his forehead before cupping his face and wiping his tears away.

"Harry, I love you so so much. And it breaks my heart to see you like this. But what you did was unforgivable and and it really broke my heart." You feel tears start to burn the back of you eyes.

"I-I know I'm sorry. I should've just talked to you about it instead of cheating. Please Y/N. I know I can't be forgiven, but please tell me that you will stay with me. Don't leave me. Please." He cries.

You kiss his lips, tasting the salty tears that has fallen onto them.

"It going to take a long time for me to forgive you. It's going to take a long time to heal our trust." You let letting go of him, but he doesn't let go of you.

"I promise. I'll do everything I can to make this up to you. Even if it takes a lifetime. I will find a way to heal our trust and for me to earn your forgiveness." He says as he holds you tighter.

"I love you Y/N. You're the only one I love. You're the only one I will ever love." He smiles weakly at you.

You run you fingers through his tangled messy hair and smile back.

"I love you too Harry." You say pulling him in for a deep kiss.

Harry now spends his days trying to best to make everything up to you. You got to admit, you've secretly forgiven him but you just want to know what he would do to make this up to you. And you've already got your answer, he would do anything for you.

---

last part hewew