One-night stand

surprise!
i'm back :)

{lowercase intended}
☆彡

you to flutter your eyes open, you groaning slightly, feeling your muscles ache as they grind like unlubricated gears in order to get moving again.

the rays of the gentle morning sun blind your sensitive eyesight, but not enough to not recognise your surroundings.

to not recognise your surroundings...
hold on a minute...0

you see your naked body draped in oddly familiar white sheets. you recognise the tattoos on the arm which rests gently on your stomach, rising and falling with your breath which begins to quicken as soon as you process what is going on.

oh god.

you turn your head sharply to see the one and only man who was able to light you up just by gazing at you. his brown locks fall across his face gracefully, a couple strands being pushed away by his soft breaths. a feeling of peace washes over you for a minute, as you stare at him, but then follows the guilt, the regret, the panic... and so on.

your heart starts to pump blood into your veins like never before as your head spins, thinking of what just happened and it's consequences.

you manage to compose yourself for the time being, preparing yourself to get out of there. you slowly yet gently remove harry's heavy arms before sliding from underneath the covers, making sure to look back on him incase he awakens.

you find your clothes and lingerie in a pile with harry's heavy jeans and studded belt, and you feel the guilt and regret plant a heavy pit in your stomach, almost making you sick.

you try to hold back your tears as well as your feelings of anxiety and quietly put on your clothes before gathering your things, and inherently making a run for it- but in the quietest way possible.

you finally get to your car, throwing all your things in the backseat without a care before speeding off.

"what have i done?"

harry's POV  ..:*

the cold breeze slips through a gap in the sheets, waking me up gently. the heat which i fell asleep with was gone, leaving nothing but a couple crinkles in the sheets.

it suddenly hits me what happened last night, y/n

i reminisce on the way our bodies molded together under the moonlight- it magical. she is enchanting, she had me under her spell. she's unlike anything i have ever felt before. i've always wanted to see her and feel her up close, and i did- and god was it incredible. she's ethereal.

but where is she?

i flip the covers over my body, the cold air immediately making my hairs stand up. there is no trace of her.

her phone is gone, her keys are gone, her clothes her gone, her shoes, her hair clip, even the spare hair ties she accidentally forgets on my dresser- everything. it's like she wasn't even here.

but how is that possible? how is it possible for her to leave so easily after we became one?

my mind wanders to a million different possibilities, forming a debate between myself.