Lucky

"The stars are beautiful tonight." You say as you look over at your boyfriend.

"Not as beautiful are you." He replies with a cheeky smile.

"You cheesy cheeseburger." You laugh at what you just called him.

He laughs along with you before you both fall into a comfortable silence for a while.

"You know Y/N," he begins.

"I'm so lucky to have such an amazing and beautiful girlfriend like you." He smiles softly.

"Like, words cannot describe how lucky I am to have a person like you in my life. I wish I could find the words to say truly how much you mean to me. But you know, honestly words can't really describe that, and also how much I love you." He adds.

Your heart swells as you take in his words. You totally get it. You understand how tough it is finding the exact words to describe your love for each other. And you have to admit as well, no words can really describe how much you love Harry and how lucky you are to have him in your life.

"If you hadn't bumped into me and spilled all your orange juice on my shirt, then I wouldn't be the luckiest guy in the world, like I am now." Harry chuckles.

You laugh lightly at the memory where you accidentally spilt orange juice all over Harry's white t-shirt.

"I love you Harry." You smile as you shift closer to him before resting your head on his chest.

"I love you more, Y/N." He says, wrapping his arms tightly around you.

"Luckiest guy in the world." Harry whispers as he looks down on you, with the biggest and brightest smile spread across his face.

---

yo yo yo what's good people

I'm really sorry if this was short it's literally like midnight and my phone is one 5% so I'm kinda in a rush, but I hope you enjoyed the imagine and I hope you are enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing these imagines for you!! so anyway I'm going to sleep now so goodnight y'all!!