Best birthday present ever

WARNING:
this imagine contains sexual content. If you candle handle this type of writing then I suggest you don't read this !

For all you nasty fucks out there that like this, you may continue reading ;)

Today was Harry's 22nd birthday and you wanted to give him the best birthday present ever. And by best birthday present, you mean best birthday sex.

You and Harry haven't had sex in a couple months. So you decided that maybe you could give them the best sex session of his life.

Tonight, you two are going out to one of the bars for his birthday. You picked out an extremely tight and sexy dress. You slip into it and admire yourself in the mirror. You got to admit. You look pretty fucking hot!

Anyway, you put on a little bit of makeup and you slip on your black heels which go with the sexy black dress.

"Y/N? Babe? Are you ready?" Harry calls from downstairs.

"Yes!" You shout back.

You grab your purse before going downstairs.

"You ready to go n-"

Harry is cut off by the amazing sight of you.

"Wow, Y/N. You look hot as fuck." Harry says biting his lip.

"And so do you. Birthday boy." You smirk as you lean in for a kiss but then pull your lips away from Harry's, teasing him.

"Fuck." You hear him breathe out as you walk out the house.

He quickly follows you and you two get into the car.

***

The loud music pierces your war drums from miles away.

"This is going to be a fun night." You smirk at Harry pecking his lips.

You get out the car and wait for Harry.

"You look so good tonight, baby." You say flirtatiously.

"You look even better." He says as he runs his hands up and down the sides of your body.

"Let's go now. We don't want to miss anything." You say grabbing Harry by the wrist.

Once you two get in, the smell of alcohol hits your right in the face. Couples are making out in corners well people are dancing on the dance floors.

"Would you like a drink?" Harry asks you.

You nod as you make your way over to the bar.

You both order what you want, and since it's Harry's birthday you guys get the drinks for free!

"So Y/N. Did you get me anything?" Harry asks as he takes a sip of his drink.

"No I didn't. Sorry babe." You pout.

"That's a shame." Harry pouts.

"I guess I'll have to give you one tonight." You say as you run your hand up and down his inner thigh.

"Holy fuck." He breathes out, turned on by your actions.

You finish your drink and then get up.

"Where you going Y/N?" Harry asks chasing after you.

"Dance with me birthday boy." You smirk.

You pull him close to you so your bodies are pressed together. You lean in to kiss him on the lips as he rests his large hands on your bum.

"Fuck you're so sexy." Harry says giving your bum a gentle squeeze.

You smirk at him, knowing what to do next.

You start to grind your hips against his crotch. You feel his bulge start to grow.

"Fuck I need you." Harry whispers huskily in your ear.

"Not now. I'm dancing." You say teasing him.

You know he hated being teased. But it was amusing watching him beg for you.

"Please baby. I need you. Now." He says biting your earlobe.

He starts to massage your breasts lightly, turning you on even more.

"Fuck okay okay!" You say.

"Where do we go?" You ask.

"The car. Now. I need you so badly." Harry says eagerly.

You both rush out of the building and back into Harry's car.

"Do you think anyone will see us?" You ask.

"No. The windows are tinted." Harry says.

You take off her shirt and you start to kiss and suck on his skin, leaving love bites.

You get lower and lower until you get to his jeans. You unzip his jeans and yank them off his legs.

You take his boxers off very slowly, torturing him.

"Fuck Y/N just do it!" He says making you smirk.

You pull down his boxers and out comes his erection.

"Someone's a little excited." You smirks.

You start to pump is length. He throws his head back as moans escape his slightly parted lips.

"Suck me." He commands.

You oblige and take his throbbing cock into your mouth.

"Oh yes baby. You're so good." He moans as her fists your hair.

"Shit. I'm going to cum." He says.

You suck faster and faster until you feel his warm liquids in your mouth. You quickly sallow knowing that he loves it when you do that.

Harry looks at you, curious to see what you're going to do next.

You kiss his lips hungrily.

"Ride me, baby." He says.

You position his dick in your entrance and then how down slowly.

"Oh fuck yes." He moans.

You slowly go up and down, pleasing Harry.

"Faster Y/N." He says grabbing your hips.

"No no no Harry." You say as you take his hands and pin it above his head.

You bounce up and down, faster and faster.

"Shit Y/N! You're so fucking good!" Harry moans.

"I'm going to cum Harry!" You say as your nearly reach your climax.

"Me too baby! Hold on!" Harry says.

"On three Y/N. One. Two. Three!"

On three you both realise your bodily fluids.

"Oh my god Y/N. That was the best birthday present ever. Thank you." Harry pants as her kisses you on the lips.

"No problem baby." You smile.