You're drunk

You stumble to the familiar car that is parked on the side of the road.

You see your boyfriend Harry come out the car with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Hey babe! Did you have a good night?" He smiles as he wraps his arms around you.

"Mhm." You yawn.

"Tired?"

You nod and rest your head on his chest.

"Let's get you home." He says and he picks you up bridal-style.

He puts you in the car carefully and then he runs to his side, getting in the car.

He starts the engine and rolls the windows down for you to get some air.

"Harryyy." You slur as you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Yes love?"

"I'm tiredddddd." You yawn.

"I know you are. We'll be home soon." He says kissing your temple.

You hold onto his arm that is not on the steering wheel and he laces his fingers with yours.

Your eyes start to get heavy as you try to fight the sleep.

Without realising, you peacefully drift of to sleep.

---

"Y/N, wake up." You hear Harry softly say.

You groan and slowly open your eyes.

He picks you up and manages to open the door to your shared apartment.

He goes up stairs and lays you on the bed gently. He removes your dress and replaces if with his shirt and one of your shorts.

He ties your hair into a very messy bun before pulling the covers over you.

He runs downstairs to get a glass of water and some advil and he leaves it on the nightstand.

He climbs into bed and wraps is arms around you.

"Goodnight Y/N, I love you." He whispers, careful not to wake you up before he kisses your lips.