Spider

"HARRYY!" You scream as you climb onto chair.

"Jesus christ Y/N what happened? Is everything alright?!" Harry says frantically as he runs down the stairs.

You point to the huge spider in the floor since you are too shaken with fear to speak.

Harry covers his mouth with his hand, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Harry..." You say as he laughs hysterically.

"I-It's just a s-spider Y/N!" He says as he pretends to wipe a tear from the corner of his eye.

"It's not funny Harry! You know that I'm scared of spiders! They're my biggest fear!" You huff as you cross your arms.

"You're right. It's not funny. I'm sorry sweetheart." He says.

"Are you going to do something about it?!" You exclaim.

"Oh yes of course of course."

Harry gets a brush and a dustpan before carefully sweeping it off the floor and releasing it back into outside.

"You can come down now. It's gone." Harry giggles.

You roll your eyes before stepping down from the chair.

"That wasn't funny Harry." You huff.

"I know I know I'm sorry for laughing babe." He says apologetically.

You cross your arms and look away from him, indicating that you're mad.

"Forgive me?" He pouts.

You look over to him and see that he's trying his best to do the best puppy dog face ever.

"Fine." You sigh, defeated.

"But don't do it again." You warn.

"Never again. I'll protect you." Harry smiles as he pulls you in for a hug.