Trust

a/n: in this imagine zayn is still part of the band :)

---

"I trust you is a better compliment than I love you because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust."

Harry has invited Zayn over for a little catch up since Harry hasn't seen him in a while.

You're making snacks in the kitchen while the boys chill in the lounge, watching some football (soccer).

"Snacks are ready!" You call out as you bring the tray of freshly prepared snacks to the coffee table.

"Oh thank goodness! I'm starving!" Zayn says as he grabs a snack and shoves it into his mouth.

"Thank you babe." Harry smiles, pulling you in for a kiss.

"Hey! I'm eating here!" Zayn exclaims and you and Harry pull away chuckling.

"Sorry mate." Harry laughs.

"Move up lads." You say as Zayn and Harry shift a bit so there's some space for you to sit down.

You plop down on the couch in the middle of Harry and Zayn.

You rest your head on Harry's shoulder and he wraps his arm around your shoulders.

You feel Zayn shifting a bit more closer to you, which you're completely okay with.

"Wanna watch a movie?" You ask and the boys nod.

"What movie?" Harry asks as he gets off the couch and crawls down by the collection of DVDs.

"Finding Nemo!" You shout almost sounding like a excited 5 year old.

Harry giggles and looks at Zayn.

"Alright fine, Finding Nemo." Zayn rolls his eyes playfully.

Harry puts in the DVD and the movie begins.

Finding Nemo has been your favourite movie since it came out. You absolutely loved it and always watched it whenever you and Harry had a movie night. You're just so thankful that you have a boyfriend who doesn't get annoyed or pissed off whenever you choose to watch it.

About an hour into the movie, Harry gets up.

"Where are you going?" You whisper, tugging on his shirt.

"I'm just going to the bathroom babe. I'll be back." He kisses you on your forehead before going to the bathroom.

"I'm going to get something to drink. Would you like anything Zayn?" You ask and Zayn shakes his head.

You proceed going to the kitchen before getting out a glass and filling it up with water.

You gulp down the water and wash your cup.

You feel a pair of big hands in your waist.

"Oh hey Harry." You chuckle.

"Oh love, I'm not Harry." A deep voice rings through your ears. He's right, that's not Harry.

"Zayn? W-What are you doing?" You stutter, a bit scared and uncomfortable.

"What I should've done, a long time ago." Zayn spins you around so you're facing him.

"Uh we should go back to watching the movie!" You say as you try to push him away but he presses his body against yours hard, making you wince in pain from the kitchen counter hurting your lower back.

"Zayn... please let me go." You say as calm as you can.

"No no no. You really think I'm going to do that? Silly Y/N." He smirks as caresses your cheek.

"Please Zayn... I'm beg-"

He cuts you off by attaching his lips to yours, roughly. You try to wriggle out of his grip but him being stronger than you, it's impossible.

You do everything you can you escape his grip and this horrible kiss, but he doesn't even budge.

"Get off her." A loud, stern and angry voice booms through the room.

Zayn pulls away and looks at Harry. You take this opportunity to push him away from you.

"Get out." He says, but you're not sure who.

You start to walk towards the door but Harry holds onto your hand.

"Not you darling," He says in a more sweet and gentle voice.

"Him." He glares at Zayn.

Zayn walks out the door without a word and slams it behind him.

Once he's gone, Harry turns around to face you.

"Harry h-he pushed me against the counter and
k-kissed me. I-I never wanted it, I swear!" You try to explain yourself.

"Yes Y/N. I know. And I'm not mad at you." He says and your eyes grow wide.

"Really? You're not mad?" You ask, very surprised.

"No I'm not. You know why? Because I trust you. I know you would never ever do something like that to hurt me. I know how much you love me and I know you wouldn't do anything like that." Harry says softly.

And he speaks the truth. You love him a lot. More than a lot and you wouldn't do something like that to him. And you're glad that he knows that.

"Thank you for trusting and believing me Harry. And you are right, I love you too much to ever hurt you and I am so happy that you know that." You smile.

"Zayn has liked you for a while, and I really didn't want to leave you alone with him but I really needed to pee. I was thinking of taking you upstairs with me, but I couldn't think twice because as I said I really needed to go." He chuckles and you laugh.

"I really hoped this wouldn't happen. I've lost the person I've called my best friend for years and I almost lost you. The most important person in my life." Harry sighs, running his hand through his hair.

"Harry no matter what, you can never lose me. I'll always be right here with you. If I'm anywhere else but with you, then I must be insane. I love you so much and I'll never leave you for anything or anyone." You say kissing his nose.

"I love you so much baby." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I love you more."

---

hey lovelies !

I know I'm really late on this but I hope you all had a very merry christmas and a happy new year ! I hope you all got what you wanted and I hope 2017 brings much good and happiness for you.

- njhslove