Not letting you go

"How do I know that you're not at the club fucking some girls?!" You snap.

"Do you not trust me?! Do you always assume that I'm out having sex with some chicks at the club?!" Harry shouts back.

"Well you always come back with you smelling like fucking Victoria secret how to do not expect me to get curious?" You say as tears threaten to spill out.

"You get so jealous Y/N!" He says running his hand through his long curls.

"Harry. You haven't spent a single day with me since you've gotten back from your. Instead you're always at the bar getting drunk with some random girls! I miss spending time with you. I really do." You say.

He doesn't say anything. He just stands there.

Your tears finally fall down your face.

"We need a break..." You you say quietly.

He shoots his head up and looks at you.

"No no no Y/N!" Harry says trying to pull you closer to him.

You step away and sprint out the door.

"Y/N please!" You hear Harry shout.

You run down the cold empty streets. You have no idea where you're going but at the moment you don't care.

You stop running. You look behind you and see no sight of Harry.

You and him have been having stupid arguments recently and it's slowly breaking you.

You love Harry dearly but he's always at the bar 24/7. He just got back from tour one month ago and he hasn't even spent a full day with you.

Your heart is aching. And there's nothing to do about it.

You head up where you and Harry had your first date. It was a cliff top over-looking the city. It's your favourite place ever and you and Harry always go there.

Once your there, you sit down on the grass and wrap your arms around yourself.

You sigh and you see your breath turn cold. The city is the most beautiful at night. The lights made you feel warm inside.

***
It's been a while since you and Harry fought. He hasn't come to find you which hasn't surprised you.

He's probably back at he club hooking up with some stripper.

"Do you really think I'd let you go so easily?" Someone says.

You stand up and turn around. It's Harry. His hair is messy and his eyes are bloodshot.

"How did you know I'd be here?" You ask.

"This is your favourite place." He sighs.

A cold breeze suddenly brushes against your skin making you shiver.

Harry takes his jacket off and wraps it around you.

"I love you Y/N. And I'm sorry for being such an asshole. I don't know what's gotten into me. I know you just wanted to stay at home and spend some time with me, but I was an idiot not to see that. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for also getting drunk with those girls. I'd hate to see you drunk with another guy." He sighs pulling you into a warm hug.

You two stay there for a while, enjoying each other's presence.

You tried to wriggle out of his grip, but he only held onto you tighter almost like he has a fear that you're going to slip away any second.

"Please don't leave Y/N. I don't want a break. I want to be with you. I'm sorry I've been such a selfish asshole recently. I really don't know what made me go to the bar at 10 pm as return at 4 in the morning. I'm sorry baby. I love you so much and I promise not to do that ever again." Harry chokes out.

You pull away from him and see tears start to form in his eyes.

"Don't cry Harry. I love you so much and I forgive you." You say wiping his fallen tears.

"I-I don't want to l-lose you now. You're the best thing that's e-ever happened to me." He cries into your shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere Harry." You say rubbing his back.

"Let's go home. Maybe we could watch a movie or two? How does that sound?" You say kissing his lips.

He sniffs and gives you a small smile.

"I love you Y/N. I love you so fucking much." Harry chokes out as he buries his face in the crook of your neck.

"I love you too Hazza." You say kissing his forehead.

"Wait, don't let go yet." He says.

"I wasn't going to." You smile.