Chapter 1

It's 9 in the morning, I'm in Algebra, class started 20 minutes ago and my teacher hasn't showed up.
Gemma was next to me on her phone when she came across a post from our favourite singer, Shawn Mendes.
Gemma is obsessed with him but me on the other hand, well, I only like his songs but she said if I wanted to, I could date him and she'd be cool with it.

"Oh my god! Shawn is coming to a school here in Boston!"

"That's.... amazing?"

She hit my shoulder and i laughed.

"Be happy about it for once you dick."

"Me? A dick? Pfft.. last I checked I was a girl."

She glared at me and I laughed again but I stopped when the door opened and our teacher, Mrs Lamb, came running in.

"So sorry I'm late guys i was showing the new student around anyways uh guys this is our new student , Shawn Mendes, treat him like you would a normal 17 year old boy please. "

After she finished speaking, he walked in.
He was much taller in person.
His eyes traveled around the room before landing on mine causing him to smile.

"Shawn you can sit with Gemma and Megan in the middle of the class."

"OK, thanks."

His Canadian accent was much thicker in person too but honestly, I think it's kind of cute (a/n: Love robbery lyric right there 😂😂😂)
He walked over to our table where my best friends and I sat.

"Guys I don't have a lesson planned for this class so do whatever you want."

The whole class cheered as I chuckled and shook my head.
I looked over at Gemma who did the same to me.

"She never has a lesson planned"

"I know right, I swear we're gonna end up failing because of her."

"Yeah but my mom doesn't care if it's the teachers fault but if it's because of a boy then there would be a problem"

She laughed and I did too.
Out of the corner of my eye I seen Shawn talking to my boyfriend Jack and I heard Jack say something about a girl.
Gemma was about to say something when I shushed her.

*conversation between jack and Shawn*

"Jack come on if you're dating someone you shouldn't be going after other girls"

"Yeah I know but Megan isn't up for anything! She's to much of a scardey cat. Chelsea on the other hand, will do anything. "

"That's not right dude.."

"Look, it might be a crime in canada but you're in Boston now and it's not a crime here so get with it."

*out of conversation*

"Oh my god."

I covered my mouth with one hand as Gemma looked at me worried and then she whispered.

"He's cheating on you with Chelsea?!"
"Apparently!"

"Come on we need to tell Angelina."

We stood up quickly, accidentally grabbing the attention of Jack and Shawn as we walked quickly to Angelina's table.