Chapter 11

After hugging Shawn for a while, I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Gonna go apologize to my mother, my brothers and Damien plus I'm gonna pick Gemma up earlier then we planned. Wanna come?"

"Sure!"

"Ok."

I grabbed Ethans sweater off the back of the chair and put it on. As i started putting my shoes on, i started to think. What if my mother doesn't forgive me for freaking out at her? What is Grayson and Ethan hate my guts? What if Damien isn't our friend anymore? Oh god... I'm over thinking. Why do I always over think shit like this?!

"You ok Megan?"

I looked up at Shawn and shook my head.

"Yeah! I'm fine. Lets uh.. lets just go."

"Ok...."

I opened the door to find Grayson, Ethan and Damien sitting on the porch on their phones.

"Guys!"

They looked up as i tackled Ethan and Grayson.

"What the hell?"

"Guys oh my god I am so sorry I don't hate you I promise I was just mad and I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you guys. I'm really sorry."

They just laughed.

"It's ok Megan. We should be sorry to for not hearing you scream the night Jack.. you know..."

"Yeah. But I forgive you guys."

They smiled and hugged me one last time before I walked over to Damien.

"And as for you.."

He stood up so I had to sort of look up to him.

"Yes?"

"You know how you've always wanted to go on a date with me?"

"YEAH!"

"Well.. I'll give you 1 chance and 1 chance ONLY."

"OH MY GOD MEGAN I LOVE YOU!"

He hugged me really tight and I laughed.

I know what you're thinking and yes, I do like Shawn but maybe Gemma was lying to me about him liking me so to get him to confess..  I'm gonna make him jealous and since Damien is known for cheating, when he cheats on me I'll pretend to be upset and when Shawn tries to cheer me up I'll end up making him mad by not believing theres anyone else and then BOOM! He'll spill his feelings like a can on beans. (A/N: Sorry if you guys don't get that part. Where I'm from in Canada, we use a lot of weird sayings and yeah xD) Hopefully this plan works.