Chapter 39

In Science after all of us got seated, Mrs Denmark came in and handed us all a few sheets of work and once we all got them, we started.
Shawn came in a few minutes late but the teacher didn't seem to mind.
He got seated and I turned a little away from him.

"Come on Megan, you can't still be mad at me. I don't even know why you're mad."

I ignored him.

"Megan?"

Still didn't answer.

"Come on I love you. Please stop ignoring me."

"Ok fine you wanna know why I'm pissed at you? I'll tell you! You said I had no idea what it was like to have my dad not spend time with me and you're right, I don't know what that's like but I sure as hell know what it's like to have my dad LEAVE me! When I was 5 and my brothers were 7, my dad walked into the house, yelled at my mother, packed his shit and left us! He didn't say goodbye to me or my brothers! So yeah, I know what it's like to be left and I've told you this MANY FUCKING TIMES BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER LISTENED TO A SINGLE WORD I SAID!"

By this time, the whole class was starring at us in silence and I was crying.

"Megan i-"

"Save it! You obviously don't care!"

I got up and left the room with tears still running down my face.
He doesn't get it.
I know how it feels to be left and I've told him it so many times but he never listened!
I heard footsteps behind me but I just walked faster and went into the girls washroom.