Chapter 18

Aaliyah got out of Shawns grip and walked over to me and hugged me.

"You're n-not a whore Megan. You're not a bitch and you're not bad to anyone. You're caring and I know you'll never change."

I looked up at Shawn who held his head in his hands and Raiden was still looking at Jack but this time, he looked really mad.

" Raiden bud please don't do anything stu-"

"JACK GILINSKY! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST TALKED TO HER THAT WAY! I KNOW DAMN WELL THAT MOM AND DAD RAISED US BETTER THEN THAT AND TAUGHT US THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE RESPECTED AND NOT TALKED TO AS IF THEY'RE SHIT!"

Jack didn't talk. He just looked at the ground and I swear I saw a tear drop from his eye.

"Raiden I'm going home."

"Bye."

He looked at us all one more time before leaving.
Raiden walked over to Aaliyah and hugged her while Shawn still sat on the steps with his head in his hands.
I walked over and sat next to him as he stretched his legs out and pulled me onto his lap.
He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around him.

"You're not a whore... I promise."

"Thank you."

"I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but I have 'A Little To Much' playing in my head."

"Haha. It's a good thing because I wrote it for all the girls who are going through a tough time."

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Shawn it's late. I should get home."

"But I don't want you to gooooo :(."

"I know but I'll text you and tomorrow we can hang out if I don't have something planned."

I smiled and so did he.

"Ok fine but I want a kiss before you go."

I rolled my eyes and laughed before kissing him on the cheek and then getting off his lap.
I looked at Raiden and Aaliyah who, as soon as I looked, kissed each other and Aaliyahs cheeks turned a bright red.
I messed up her hair with my hand before laughing and then walking out.