Chapter 53 (part 1/4)

The weekend went by really quick and it was now monday morning at 2 am and i couldnt sleep.
Shawn was next to me sleeping peacefully while i was trying my best to get out of his grip carefully but i kept failing.
He just kept holding on, his grip getting a little tighter each time.
i finally gave up after a few minutes and grabbed my phone off my bedside table and went on instagram.
I must have been on it for a while because it got light and my alarm went off at 6:55.
Shawn rubbed his eyes and a deep, raspt groan escaped his throat and i giggled a little.
I got up from bed and walked over to my dresser forgetting i was in my underwear and one of shawns shirts.

"Damn... that booty though"

I laughed and so did he.

"Come back to bed for a few minutes."

"Shawn, we have to go to school."

"Pllleeaaassseee."

"You know my parents are gonna come in soon to see if im awake right?"

He sighed and got out of bed and walked over to his dresser.
I decided a while ago that since he practically lives here i'd give him a dresser too.
He got dressed meanwhile i was still looking for something to wear.
I pulled out a pair of high-waisted light blue jean shorts with a white tanktop and a flower cardigan with my black and white Nike's.

"Shawn would this look good?"

I showed him the outfit and he frowned a little.

"What?"

"Nothing I just don't want people to stare at your ass all day. It's mine and only I can look at it."

I rolled my eyes playfully and he laugh.

"I'm still wearing it and plus, you're the only person I'll let look at my ass"

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before going into my bathroom and getting ready.
I got my outfit on and then I brushed my hair while thinking of something to do with it.
I finally came to the conclusion that I'm just gonna do a messy bun and life will be good 😂
I walked out I my bathroom all ready and shawn and I went downstairs to see my dad and my brothers.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Meg."

"Megan did you know Ethan has a girlfiend?"

"No... Who is it?"

"Youll never believe it... It's Gemma!"

I froze and my jaw dropped open but slowly closed as I look at Ethan.

"You're dating my best friend....."

"Look Megan we were gonna tell you but..."

"Save it, Eth. Shawn and I are gonna be late for school."

"You're not wearing that are you?"

I glares at my dad and said
"Yes I am. Deal with it."

I checked my bag to make sure my speech was there and it was so Shawn and I left hand in hand for school.