Chapter 6

*PRESS PLAY ON THE VIDEO BEFORE READING!*

We walked into the kitchen and saw Shawn helping Karen cook. It was cute so i got a quick picture but i forgot the sound was on so when i took the picture, Aaliyah and I laughed.

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

"Maaayyybbeee...."

He pointed the whisk thing at me and said "You shale delete that photo!"

"SHAWN MENDES YOU ARE GETTING SAUCE ALL OVER THE FLOOR!"

He looked down at the floor and put the whisk in the bowl quickly.

"Sorry mum.."

"It's ok just clean up."

"I will."

Aaliyah and i giggled as i snapchatted Shawn while he cleaned the floor.

"And here we have the Shawn Mendes cleaning a very good smelling sauce off the floor."

"Ha ha very funny Megan. You could help you know."

"Nah, You're almost done."

He chuckled and shook his head and then the video ended. I posted it on my story and sent it to him, Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. Nash and Cameron have a really cute bromance with Shawn so that's why I sent the video to them. Shawn finished cleaning and then Aaliyah and I set the table.
At around 5:30, dinner was ready and Karen had put it on the table. At the table, it was me and Aaliyah on one side and Shawn and Karen on the other.

"Hey mum, where's dad?"

"He had to work late tonight but he said he'll for sure be home tomorrow."

"Ok."

*15 minutes later*

Dinner was over and my phone started playing Wild Life by Jack and Jack (since its my ringtone). I checked who it was and it was Jack. I put the phone to my ear and everyone stopped talking.

"Hey Babe."
"WHERE ARE YOU?"
"I-I'm at Shawn's..."
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU THERE?"
"Because Shawn is my friend and i was hanging out with him."
"OH SO YOU'D RATHER HANG OUT WITH HIM THEN ME? YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND?"

Tears started filling in my eyes and i got up and walked out to the kitchen.
"Jack please stop yelling at me."
"WHY SHOULD I?"
"Because I'm your girlfriend! Do you want me to yell at you?!"
"GO AHEAD! YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT YOU'RE TO WHIMPY!"
"I AM NOT WHIMPY!"
"YEAH YOU ARE!"
"NO IM NOT AND IF YOU'RE GONNA YELL AT ME OVER THE PHONE WHILE I'M AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE THEN IT'S OVER!"
"Excuse me?"

Oh no.... What did i just do..
I saw everyone looking at me concerned from the living room out of the corner of me eye.

"I s-said if y-you're gonna call me t-to yell at m-me while I-I'm at my f-friends h-house then i-it's o-over."

My voice was so shaky and weak i don't even think he heard what i said.

"Nope. You can't break up with me. You're not allowed to." 

i didn't answer him.

"Megan?!"

i still didn't answer him but i had my phone speaker covered as tears slipped down my cheeks.

"MEGAN! ANSWER ME RIGHT N-"

I hit the end call button and walked back to the living room but i didn't sit and avoided all eye contact as i spoke.

"I-I'm just gonna go home. I'll see you guys tomorrow"

I put my shoes on quickly as i walked out of the house and went home.