Chapter 41

When we finished our work sheets, it was time to go so I turned my music off and put my phone in my back pocket of my light pink high waisted jeans.
I felt a pair of eyes on me as I got my stuff all packed in my bag and I thought they were Shawns but I was wrong because Shawn stood up and walked over to... Harry?!

"What are you doing?!"

"I was admiring Megan-"

"Yeah I know! Don't be starring at my girlfriends ass!"

"I'll do whatever I want to, mate."

I could see the anger in Shawns eyes.
I walked over to him and hugged him from behind.

"Come on. We don't wanna be late for gym."

I stopped hugging him and went back to putting my stuff in my book bag.
Shawn grabbed his bag and pretty much dragged me out of the class room while I was putting my bookbag on.

"Shawn slow down you're going to fast."

He didn't answer, he just kept walking to wherever it was that he's taking me to.
He eventually came to a stop and we were at the very end of the school; where rarely anyone goes and may I add that it is scarier than hell down there.

"Sh-shawn.. Why are we h-here?"

He turned to face me and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you. I know we were only broken up for a day but it still hurt to know that at any minute you could have gotten a new boyfriend."

"I wouldn't have done that. I love you and only you."

I could tell he was smiling.
I was about to say someone else but then I was pushed to the floor by someone and I hit my head really hard on the floor.

"OUCH WHAT THE HELL?!"

I put my hand on my forehead and looked up to see someone I thought I'd never see ever again.
Mackenzie.