Chapter 26

I saw Jack standing over Shawn as he was on the ground gripping his side.
Before I could scream, there was already a crowd around them.

"Johnson.. S-stay here with Andrea!"

"Where are you g-"

I ran off to the crowd and pushed people away and made it to the centre.

"JACK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO YOU ASSHOLE!"

he looked back at me and looked shocked.
I ran over to Shawn and kneeled down next to him with tears running down my face.
I was beyond angry right now.

"Shawn oh my god what happened?"
"He did something to my s-side."

"JOHNSON GET OVER HERE I NEED YOU TO HELP SHAWN!"

Soon enough, Johnson came over and helped Shawn out of the circle of people who starred at Jack and I in fear.
I looked at Jack with the most hateful look ever.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. HIM?!"

He didn't answer.

"ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING DICK!"

"I STABBED HIM IN THE SIDE!"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU, MEGAN! I DO!"

"NO YOU DONT! SHAWN DESERVES ME BECAUSE HE LOVES ME AND CARES FOR ME AND DOESNT ABUSE ME! YOU FUCKING ABUSES ME SO MUCH JACK I HAVE SCARS ON MY BODY BECAUSE OF YOU! AND NOW MY BOYFRIEND IS BLEEDING AND GOING TO THE HOSPITAL ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! DO YOU HAVE NO HEART? OR ANY FUCKING LIMITS? MY GOD JACK YOU'RE A SELFISH BASTARD WHO ENJOYS HURT PEOPLE! VERBALLY, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY! HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE TO ME IN THE PAST?"

He just starred at me and so did the rest of the crowd around us.
He spoke in a really quiet tone and said

"no..."

"EXACTLY! YOU HAVEN'T BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF! IF SHAWN IS HURT MORE THEN HE LOOKS TO BE IM GOING TO FIND YOU JACK GILINSKY AND WHEN I DO, IT WONT END WELL FOR YOU!"

I slapped him across the face and walked out of the crowd to see Shawn being put up onto a gurnie. (a/n: spelt that wrong 😂😂)
I ran over to the ambulance and got in the back with Shawn.
Luckily Shawn was still conscious and he looked at me worried.
I finally broke down into tears of what just happened and the rest of the ride there, I held Shawns hand and one of the paramedics was comforting me.
This day took a big turn and its definitely not one I like.