Chapter 44

We arrived at my house and no cars were in the drive way so I'm assuming we're home alone.
I walked up to the door and grabbed the spare key from under the 'Welcome' mat and unlocked the door.
I walked in and Shawn closed the door behind him.

"Shawn can I ask you something?"

"Yeah totally! What's up babe?"

"When is prom exactly?'

"Next week. A day before our project is due.. Why?"

"I'm gonna go look for an outfit."

I started walking up the stairs as Shawn spoke again.

"I'm coming up with you."

"OK but you're watching TV mister."

He put his hands up in defense and said

"OK OK I'll watch TV"

I laughed a little at his action and continued up the stairs.
I could feel his eyes on my butt and I smirked.

"Might as well take a picture Shawn. This butt may be yours for now... But have you seen Leonardo Dicaprio? Damn that boy is-"

As I reached my room, I felt a hand on my hip and it whipped me around to face Shawn.
He put one hand on my butt and the other on my waist and he smirked.

"This butt, will always be mine. No one can take it away from me. Not even Leonardo DiCaprio."

"How about Dylan O'Brien?"

"Nope."

"Thomas Brodie-Sangster?"

"Not even him :)"

I smiled and started leaning in to kiss him on the lips and he did the same only I changed directions and kissed his cheek.
He frowned and I smirked as I walked over to my closet and started looking for an outfit.
Shawn sat on my bed and turned the TV on but I could tell he was watching me.

"UUUUGGGHH I have NOTHING to wear 😰"

My bed squeaked and I felt a pair of hands on my hips and then one left to grab something from my closet.
It was a white, tight bellied crop top and a pair of tan high waisted shorts *picture at the top*.
He kissed the side of my neck and whispered "I think this one would be perfect 😉"