Chapter 25

We were driving for a little while but we finally arrived at the theatre.
We got out of his Jeep and went inside.
Shawn had gotten me to go on his phone and buy the tickets online while he was driving and the cutest part about it was that his background was a picture of me and him cuddling.
Of course I was sleeping in it but Shawn was kissing my forehead so it made it like 10000 times cuter.
We got in line to get our popcorn and stuff and then Shawn nudged my shoulder.
I looked over at him and he pointed to his right with his thumb.
I looked over to where he was pointed and I almost passed out.
Jack was looking at Andrea and bitting his lip.
Oh god.
I felt barf coming up my throat but I covered my mouth with my hand.
When the feeling went away, I turned around to face Andrea who was on her phone, texting Jessica.

"Andy.. What do you want as a snack?"

She looked up at me and jumped back a little and then laughed.

"You scared me a little, haha. Uhm.. I'll just get a regular popcorn."

"Ok."

I turned around and it was our turn to order.
When we did, I tried to pay but Shawn stopped me.

"Shawnniiieeee come ooonnn"

"Nope... Not working on me this time princess."

"Plllleeeeaaaassseee?"

"Nope."

He was in the middle of typing his pin number in when I tickled his side.
I could tell Jack was looking at us in anger from the corner of my eye but I didn't care.

"B-baby stop iiiittt"

I laughed and continued to tickle him when he grabbed my wrists and pulled me close to him.
Not only did I see Jack even madder now, but the cashier lady was looking at us in awe and taking pictures of us.

"Im paying and you have no say in it."

I was about to say something when he quickly pecked my lips and then finished paying.
I hit his arm playfully and he acted hurt when we both know he wasn't.

"Owwie..."

"Oh come on you big cutie."

"That huurrttt.. I'm gonna need a kiss to make it better."

I rolled my eyes and laughed before kissing him on the cheek and then walking over to Andrea at the buttering centre.
I felt arms wrap around me and I knew immediately that they weren't Shawn's so my reflexes kicked in and I elbowed whoever it was in the side.
I turned around to see that it was Jack Johnson.

"Megan what the hell!"

"Sorry Johnson.. It's a reflex of mine."

"Yeah well it's a pretty fucking painful one."

"Hey, when Jack started hurting me I learned the reflex I just never used it because i was dumb enough to believe his fucking apolo-"

I was cut off by a loud groan and someone falling to the floor.
My eyes shot up from Johnson's to see a horrifying sight.