Chapter 42

I haven't seen Mackenzie is years!
I have such a bad history with her.
She uses to bully me all the time... Well that is until she moved away.
She was the most popular girl in school and Jack even dated her but he wasn't nearly as abusive to her as he was with me.
In fact, he wasn't abusive towards her at all!

"Get up you rat!"

"I'm not a rat."

I stood up and glanced at Shawn before looking her dead in the eyes.
My head throbbed but I didnt care.

"What are you doing here? Thought you moved to L.A to become a 'super model.' In fact, I have seen any of your photo shoots."

She laughed an annoyed laugh.

"They haven't been released yet and haven't you heard, my dad got the job as the principal here."

She smiled evily and I could feel my fists clenching.

"Where's your boyfriend Jack? You two still together or did he leave you for your ugliness?"

"For the record bitch, I broke up with him not the other way around."

"HA! DOUBT IT!"

"Jesus girl calm your fake ass tits."

She narrowed her eyes at me and then it begun.

"Oh trust me, the only thing fake in this room is you. You're so unbelieveable! You literally fuck every guy you meet. You're just a slut! No wonder Gilinksy abused you! You should just go and kill yourself! Everyone would be fine without you! You should have done it a long time ago because NO ONE WOULD HAVE CARED!"

Shes right.
I should kill myself.
I don't deserve anyone; not even Shawn.
No I don't fuck every guy I meet. Before dating Shawn I only dated Jack.
I completely forgot Shawn was there as tears started burning my eyes and I started choking on my words.

"You know what? M-maybe i will! I-ill just go do i-it now! You're right, no one would care. Everyone hates me. I'm only popular because I was dating Jack. All of my "friends" obviously hate me and so does my own boyfriend who says he loves me when I know he doesn't so why don't I make everyone happy and just go KILL MYSELF!"

Mackenzie jumped back a little at my little out burst as I started balling my eyes out and ran to the other end of the school where the gym was so I could talk to Gem.
Just one, last, time.