Chapter 53 (part 3/4)

Pretty much everyone has presented and now Luke (the jock at my school) is finishing his speech and then it's my turn.

"And that is why I think Gemma was the best partner in the world."

Everyone clapped and then he sat down

"Alright Megan, your turn.

I got up shakily and walked up to the front of the class.

"Start when you're ready."

I nodded and took a deep breath while looking around the room once and then I unfolded my speech.

"Hi, as you all know, I'm Megan and my partner for this project is Shawn Mendes. Most people, when they hear his name, would either think cute af famous boy or famous boy who I'll marry but I've never thought either of those things. What I think when I hear his name is Love, kindness, loyalty, friendship and friendly. Just by looking at him you'd think he was a guy like Jack Gilinsky who thinks only of himself but that's not true. Shawn isn't like that. He loves everybody equally. Not once have I seen this amazing young man treat someone different from someone else. I've learned many things about him in the past month and a half but here are a few main things. Shawn's full name is Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. He's 6'3, his favourite colour is blue and he has a little sister named Aaliyah. Over these past weeks, I've noticed Shawn become more aware of things around him and I've also noticed that I have come to have a great love for him. I love the way he smiles whenever I laugh. I love the way he laughs at the strangest things. I love how when he is tired, he'll play with mine or his hair and sometimes he gets super cuddley. I love how happy he gets when Harry Potter comes on and the way he gets happy when Aaliyah comes home from school. I love how he, his mom and his sister get along. Te way he says mom is like 'mum' but I can't exactly do it the same way as him ."
The class laughed a little and I even heard a few sniff but continued.
"Before i fell Inlove with Shawn I was dating someone else who, of course, I broke up with. Shawn stuck by me that whole time trying to comfort me and cheer me up. I love the way he lets me wear his favourite hoodie or his favourite pair or sweats whenever I'm over at his house. The way he gets upset when I have to leave, the way you can see his lazy eye when he smiles and how you can see that little scar on his cheek from when he was little. We both faced a number of tragedies over the weeks but he faced the most difficult one yet still managed to smile all the way through it. Shawn Mendes, my friends, may not be a hero to you, but he sure as hell is my knight in shining armour. We have our own infinity just as everyone else does in this class only I hope ours lasts longer than infinity. Shawn, my sweet lil muffin, I am forever great full that you came into my life and showed me that there in a lofty at every dark tunnel and that no matter what life throws at me, I can get through it. Thank you, for making my life so much better. I hope I made toes just as great as you've made mine."

I finished my speech and I had tears in my eyes.
I looked up at everyone and saw half the class crying.
I whipped mine away as Shawn came running up to me and picked me up spinning me around in a hug.
When he put me down he have me a kiss and when we pulled away, I saw tears brimming his well.

"Thank you so much babygirl. That meant so much to me. You have no idea on how much you've made my life better. I love you."

I smiled and said
"I love you too Shawn"
Everyone's clapping stopped and I sat down in Shawn's chair just cuz 😊
Once I was sat down, It was Shawn's turns to present.

WRITING THE SPEECH LITERALLY ALMOST MADE ME CRY 😂😭😭😭😭😂