Chapter 4

When the movie was over, I looked over at Shawn who was still looking at the screen.

"So.. what'd you think of the movie?"

"Well... I just... i-its.... Wow... that's a really good movie."

"I told you so. Anyways, should we finish our..."

I was about to ask if he wanted to finish our questionnaire but then Grayson started yelling.

"MEGAN! SHAWN! PIZZAS HERE!"

"DO YOU MEAN YOUR FRIEND THATS NICKNAMED PIZZA OR LIKE ACTUAL PIZZA?"

"UGH! DAMIEN IS HERE!"

"Who's Damien?"

I laughed.

"Damien has been Grayson and Ethan's friend since they were born so he's like a brother to me as well but at the same time, he has a crush on me."

"Oh.. well thats nice."

"haha yeah, the nicest."

I rolled my eyes and then we went downstairs.
As soon as my foot touched the floor, Damien was hugging me.

"Hey babe. How's it going?"

"Don't fucking call me babe, Damien."

"Aye, you like it and I know you do."

"I do not!"

Damien looked at Shawn and he tensed up.

"Who's this guy? Is he your boyfriend?"

"Hell no! He's my partner for a health project you dink. Even if he was my boyfriend, why would it concern you?"

"Because you're my girlfr..."

"I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND DAMIEN! GIVE IT UP!"

"C'mon Damien, just leave her alone, if she doesn't want to date you then don't say you are."

Damien looked at Ethan in shock and then shook his head.

"This isn't over Megan, you will be my girlfriend."

"I already have a boyfriend and his name is Jack Gilinsky so boom."

"Oh....."

"Yeah you dink... anyways.. How's your mom doing about the thing..."

"She's fine but all she does is mope around and talk about how much she misses him.."

"Wait.. what happened?"

I looked at Shawn and sighed.

"Well, since you're my friend now I guess i should tell you.. a few months ago, Damien's dad died and his mom was really sad and by what I just heard, I don't think she's doing much better :/"

"Oh... I'm so sorry for your loss Damien..."

"It's ok Canada..."

"Canada?"

"Ye.. you're from Canada so that's my nickname for you.. just like how Megan was born in Texas, i call her Texas and i call the twins Jersey because they were born in NJ."

"Oh.. Clever idea."

"Yeah.. and since Damien is from New York City, i call him dink or dick head."

Shawn, Grayson and Ethan laughed but Damien just shook his head and smiled.

"Oh and uh Meg, mom said she's staying at Tyler's house tonight so we're on our own for supper."

"Every fucking time..."

Shawn leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"You can come to my house for dinner if you want.. my parents and sister won't mind."

i chuckled.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Aye Canada.. don't be stealing my girl."

"She already said she's dating Jack and i've known Jack for a while, you know since we're both singers, but i'd never take his girlfriend from him."

I chucked again.
I know Jack loves me, but 1.He's cheating on me with Chelsea and 2. If i don't do what he says then he yells.. loudly and get abusive.... but that doesn't stop me from not doing what he says.
I wanna break up with him, i just don't know how.

"Well guys I'm going to Shawn's for dinner so you guys are on your own."

"K. Text me before you leave so I know to put the spare key back."

"Ok."

Shawn and I got up from the couch and walked over to the door.
I slipped on my White vans (A/N: Daaaaammmnnnn Megan xD) and Shawn put on his boots.
Once we were ready, we walked outside and headed to his house which was surprisingly close.