Chapter 12

I was upstairs in my room with Shawn getting ready. Well, I was getting ready, he was watching Harry Potter. I pulled out a pair of white denim shorts and a black tank top. I also grabbed my black converse and went into my bathroom to get changed. Once I was changed, I walked over to my desk which, unluckily, was beside the TV.

"Whatcha doin?"

"I'm gonna do my hair."

"Okkkiiii."

I laughed and plugged my curling iron in and waited for it to heat up. As I was waiting, there was a knock on my door.

"COME IN!"

The door opened and in walked Damien who was wearing Khakis, a blue t-shirt and his black converse. I checked on my curling iron and started curling my hair as i spoke.

"Sup babe?"

"Nothing, just getting ready. You can watch Harry Potter with Shawn if you'd like."

"Nah I'm good. I don't like Harry Potter."

I instantly put down my curling iron and looked at him with a death stare.

"If you're gonna date me you gotta get used to watching it because I happen to love Harry Potter."

"Oh well I uh.. I guess I could watch it but only for you my queen."

"Mmmhmmm thats what i thought."

Shawn chuckled and i continued to curl my hair. Once I was done, I told Shawn that he could stay in my room and watch Harry Potter and wait until I come back or he could hang with the guys or he could go home and he chose to wait in my room.

Damien and I walked out of the house and thats when everything started to go wrong.