Chapter 49

I got to Gemma's house and heard music blasting from outside.
Shes having a party isn't she.
I walked in through the door and saw pretty much the ENTIRE SCHOOL!
I spotted Calum and ran over to him.

"Calum where's Niall and Harry? I have to help Harry out of the cupboards."

"Harry isn't in the cupboards..."

"What?"

"Yeah, him, Niall, Louis and Liam are all in the back yard with some if the guys at our school."

"Oh for fucks sake."

I pushed my way through about 100 people and reaches the back door and walked out.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN! YOU LIED!"

"SSHHH THE NEIGHBORS WILL HEAR YOU!"

He right, but that means that Shawn will hear me because I'm 2 houses away.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE! YOU LIED TO ME! YOU SAID HARRY WAS STUCK IN THE FUCKING CUPBOARDS BUT HES NOT!"

He started laughing and I felt like punching him but Gemma ran over.

"Thank God you came to the party. Here let me get you a dri-"

"Don't Gemma! I'm not here for the party. Niall said he needed help so I came but he obviously doesn't so I'm going home."

"No you're not."

I felt someone's hand around my wrist and I looked back to see the one and only, Jack Gilinksy.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HAND OFF ME!"

"C'mom babe... Just have fuunn."

His words were slurred so he's obviously drunk.

"DON'T CALL ME BABE! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!"

He moved his hands and his face got red.

"You're a slut, Megan! You really are! You've slept with so many guys it makes me sick to know that I've fucked you. You're pathetic and you should die! I should have let you kill yourself all those times you tried to so if you want, ILL HELP YOU DO IT NOW!"

"Jack that's enough!"

I heard Harrys voice but Jack didn't stop.

"HERE, LETS GO TO THE POOL, ILL HELP YOU END IT ALL!"

He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me slowly towards the pool.

"JACK! I SAID THATS ENOUGH! LET HER GO!"

He stopped walking and let go of my wrist.
I ran over towards Louis, Liam and Gemma as Harry talked to Jack.

"You don't say those things to a lady and you don't treat one like that either! What is wrong with you?!"

"Shes used to it you British dumbass."

"WELL SHE SHOULDNT BE!"

"Guys I'm going h-home.. I can't be h-here."

Gemma turned towards me and hugged me.

"Be careful."

"Thanks"

I ran around the side of her house and back to mine.
I opened the door and slammed it behind me accidentally.
My heart was pounding so hard right now and my breathing was heavy.
My parents and brothers were no where in sight but there was a note on the table.

'Megan;
Your father has taken your brothers and I out to dinner tonight. Enjoy your time with Shawn. We'll be back soon.
Love mom'

I set the note down on the table and sat down in the chair and I was shaking.
I can't believe Jack just said that to me.
I know he can get violent and mean but what he said was beyond what I thought he'd ever do.
I rested my head in my hands and just sat there thinking.
I heard footsteps on the stairs and I looked up to see Shawn shirtless with messy hair.

"You're back! YAAAAAY- wait why do you look sad?"

"Uh.."

"Megan what happened?"

"Niall lied to me... Harry wasn't stuck in the cupboards and it wasn't just them there. It was a fucking party and Jack was there! He said that I'm a slut and that he should have let me kill myself all the times that I tried to and then he tried was like 'here I'll fucking help you kill yourself right now!' and if it weren't for Harry yelling and Liam and Louis protecting me, I could have been dead right now and I just..."

I started crying really hard and Shawn ran over and wrapped his arms around me.
He started rubbing my back and giving me little kisses on the side of my neck and my cheeks and my forehead.

"It's OK baby... Don't listen to him. You're not a slut and you don't need to die. I love you, alright? What Jack says means nothing."

I nodded and kissed him.

"C'mon.... Let's go watch Harry Potter and try to sleep."

I smiled and we went upstairs.
I changed into a sports bra and a pair of Hurley leggings and got into my bed next to Shawn.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you to babyboy"

he kissed the top of my head and I fell asleep to the sound of Harry Potter and Shawn quietly humming the theme song to friends, 2 broke girls and How I Met Your Mother.