Chapter 7

I quickly went inside my house and slammed the front door. As i turned around, i saw someone i wish wasn't there. Jack. The tears continued to run down my cheeks as i glared at him as he got up and walked towards me.
He put his hands on my cheeks and looked at me with that same fake look of care in his eyes.

"Baby why are you crying?"

"Don't fucking touch me and don't call me 'Baby'!"

i slapped his hands off my cheeks and backed up. He started walking closer to me still looking like he cared. i started yelling for Grayson, Ethan and Damien but no one answered.

"Please Jack just leave me my house and leave me alone!"

"I can't do that knowing my princess is crying.'

"YOU'RE THE REASON IM CRYING JACK!"

'WHY AM I THE REASON?"

"BECAUSE ALL YOU EVER DO IS ABUSE ME AND ACT LIKE YOU CARE WHEN WE BOTH KNOW YOU DON'T!"

"Who said i didn't care?"

"No one said it.. your actions prove everything! You hit me when you hear something you don't like or when something you don't like happens or if something doesn't go your way! JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY INNOCENT FRIEND!"

"What do you mean?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN JACK! I HEARD YOU AND SHAWN TALKING TODAY AND YOU SAID YOU LOVE CHELSEA AND YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR THE THINGS YOU'RE GONNA DO TO HER SO WHY DON'T YOU GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND GO FUCK HER ALREADY!"

Wow... i can't believe i just said all that. Oh god.. what have i done.
What brought me out of my little thoughts was a hand hitting hard against my cheek.

"OUCH!"

I put my hand on my cheek and looked at Jack.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

I was crying as i pushed him out the door and closed it and locked it.
i pulled my phone out and texted Aaliyah.

*text messages*

M: Aaliyah...

A: Yeah?

M: can you come over :(

A: Why whats wrong?

M: Jack hit me...

A: OH MY GOD! be there soon.

*reality*

I sat there on my couch crying while waiting for Aaliyah. A few moments passed and there was knocking on the door. The knock sounded familiar to Jacks so i walked up to the door and yelled

"GO AWAY JACK YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE!"

"Megan.. i-its Shawn.. Aaliyah told me what happened.. Can you let me in?"

i instantly opened the door and hugged him.

"Why did he hit you?"

"Because i-i yelled at him and t-told him that I knew that h-he didn't care about me and that he was going t-to fuck Chelsea and he got mad and h-hit me."

"I can't believe he did that."

"I can.."

He stopped hugging me and looked me in the eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this isn't the first time Jack has hit me...."

"How long have you been together?"
"we were together 5 years..."

"When did he start hitting you?"

"Like i said, we've been together 5 years Shawn..."

He covered his mouth. Why do everyone do that when i tell them how many years Jack and I were together for? He just looked at me and i could tell that in his eyes, he was feeling my pain.

"Oh my god..."

his eyes started to tear up causing mine to as well and then he hugged me and started rambling.

"I'm sorry I am I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner I could have helped you. I shouldn't have procrastinated about moving here. I'm sorry Megan."

His voice was cracking and it sounded about as weak as mine was when i was on the phone with Jack.

"Shawn it's not your fault ok? You didn't know this was going to happen. Don't blame yourself for this alright?"

he sniffed.

"Ok i won't i just... i wish i knew. Then maybe i could've helped."

i just nodded.
When we stopped hugging i got an idea on how to cheer us both up.

"You wanna watch White Chicks?"

he smiled and then we walked up to my room.
Before i walked into my room i heard music coming from Grayson's room.

"Hold on.."

i walked over to his door and opened it to see him, Damien and Ethan on their laptops with music cranked.
i walked over to their speakers and turned the music off.

"What the hell Megan?"

"You're 'What the hell'ing me? I SHOULD BE DOING THAT TO YOU! I WAS SCREAMING YOUR NAMES WHILE JACK WAS DOWNSTAIRS HURTING ME AND YET YOU'RE UP HERE BEING 3 FUCKING DOUCHES AND IGNORING MY SCREAMS! JACK FUCKING SLAPPED ME WHILE YOU GUYS ARE UP HERE PROBABLY LOOKING AT PICTURES OF NAKED GIRLS! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!"

I was so angry at this moment i had a few angry tears rolling down my cheeks.

"We didn't hear you calling us!"

"YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME YELLING? I'M SURPRISED THAT I HAVEN'T LOST MY VOICE FROM ALL THE YELLING I DID! YOU GUYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE! YOU'RE MY BROTHERS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME! NOT LET ME BE ABUSED BY ANOTHER BOY!"

Damien got up and walked over to me and put one hand on my cheek.

"Babe calm d-"

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

I punched him in the stomach and he hunched over.

"I fucking hate you guys. All 3 of you are now dead to me."

i walked out of their room and slammed the door on my way out.
i walked to my room to see Shawn sitting on my bed, holding the remote, looking for the movie.
i calmed down a little and sat down next to him but i wasn't calm enough.

"I heard a lot of yelling..."

"Yeah because my brothers are ignorant bastards who don't care about me. Just like Jack, Just like you, Just like everyone else. The only reason you're even hanging out with me is because of the project. I know for sure that if the project hadn't been brought up, you'd be at Cameron's or Nash's house doing god knows what."

Wow..... What is wrong with me tonight? First Jack, then my brothers, now Shawn?

"Megan... I care about you. You're my friend and perhaps maybe even my best friend. If this project hadn't been brought up, i'd be trying my hardest just to get you're attention. So what if Jack and your brothers don't care.. Gemma cares, Angelina cares, Aaliyah cares, your mom cares and i care Megan. Don't think different ok?"

I just nodded.
After i while he finally found the movie and pressed play. He also leaned back so he was a little closer to me and he put his arm around me.
You know.. I didn't think i'd ever say this but... I think I have a crush on Shawn.....

*****************************************************************************************************

HOLY SHIT THE AMOUNT OF WORDS IN THIS NOT INCLUDING THIS A/N IS 1089 LOLOLOL XD