Chapter 40

As soon as I got into the girls bathroom, I went into a stall and locked it.
I was sobbing like crazy but what snapped me out of it was the sound of Gemma and my teachers high heel boots on the floor.

"Megan?"

"Megan c'mon darling we know you're in here. Shawn told us that you ran in here after you yelled at him. Is everything ok?"

"I'm fine."

"No you're not me-"

"I said I'm fine!"

I heard them start whispering and it lasted a while but then Gemma spoke.

"Megan, just come out.. Please?"

I sighed and walked out of the stall only to have Gemma run over and hug me and I hugged her back.
I looked at my teacher and she said

"take as long as you need but you need to talk to Shawn after this, alright?"

I nodded and she left Gemma and I alone.

"So you finally snapped."

"Hah, yeah."

I smiled a little and whipped my tears.

"Did he apologize for what he said?"

"He didn't have the chance to. I just got up and left the room."

"Oh. Well, we should get your face washed up and then we'll go back to the class."

"Ok."

I washed the my face and then we went back to class only for me to he mobbed with questions.

"What happened?"

"Whyd you yell at Shawn?"

"Is everything alright megan?"

One question got me off guard and to be honest, I needed this question.

"You need a hug babe?"

I could tell the voice was Harry and I just nodded.
He hugged me and I hugged back as the crowd of people around me left.

"You alright love?"

"I'm ok. But I need to talk to Shawn."

"Ok. But if something goes wrong come get me ok?"

"Ok Harold."

"It's Hazza or Harry.. Not Harold."

I laughed a little and so did he.
I walked over to my seat beside Shawn and sat down.
I was about to speak when he cut me off.

"Look Megan, I know you hate me right now and I understand why. You have every right to hate me. But I love you no matter what. I'm sorry for saying what I said I wasn't thinking. I promise that the first time you told me your dad left when you were younger, I listened to you. I listened to every word you said. I know you think I didn't because of what I said but I regret saying it because I love you and I never meant to hurt you."

I didn't say anything, I just kissed him.
It was a very passionate one too and I heard a few people 'awe'ing at us and it made us both smile.
I pulled away and he wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.
I kissed the top of my head and then whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry... Will you be my princess again?"

I smiled and nodded which I know caused him to smile too.
I got my headphones out and plugged them into my phone.
I handed Shawn one and I had the other and I put my playlist on shuffle.
The first song that came on was 'Kid In Love'.
We both smiled again and then started doing our sheet work.