Chapter 36

After dinner, Karen had to go out and Gemma and Luke left so it was just Shawn, Aaliyah and I.
After a while though, Aaliyah went up to her room so that left Shawn and I.
He looked so upset it hurt.

"C'mon baby.. Please don't be sad"

"I'm trying not to.."

I was thinking of what might make him happy and I smiled to myself.
I scooted closer to him and when he looked at me I kissed him but he pulled away.

"That's not working Megan..."

"It usually does...."

"I know but not now!"

"I'm sorry I thoug-"

"IT DIDNT WORK MEGAN, OK?! THIS IS HARD ON ME! YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE YOUR FATHER BARELY SPEND TIME WITH YOU AND THEN JUST LEAVE YOU!"

I have no idea? Did he not listen to me when I told him my dad left when I was younger?
Tears were running down my cheeks and down his as well.

"Well I'm sorry that I tried to help cheer you up!"

I was choking on my words a little and then I got up and left.
I started walking home and as soon as I walked in the door I clasped and started sobbing.
Grayson came running over to me and started trying to calm me down.

"Megan, what happened? Why're you crying? Is everything ok?"

"Sh-shawn..."

"What did that fucker do?!"

By this time Ethan was hugging me and Grayson was talking.

"What did he do Megan?! TELL ME!"

"STOP YELLING! THE LAST THING I WANNA HAVE IS TO BE YELLED AT 2 TIMES IN 1 DAY!"

I uncovered my eyes and looked at Grayson.

"Megan... Tell me.."

He sat down next to Ethan and I moved in the middle of them and once I calmed down I started talking.

"Today, Manny told Shawn, Aaliyah and Karen that he was leaving them for someone else and I comforted them and after dinner when Karen went out and Aaliyah was in her room, I tried to cheer Shawn up but he just yelled at me and said that I have no idea what it feels like to be left by my father and I apologized for trying to help and then left. I've told him that Dad left us when we were younger but I guess he wasn't listening..."

They were quiet but they looked pissed.

"Guys please don't freak out... Plus, isn't it Tuesday? Don't you have to film a video?"

"Yeah but our idea involved You, Ethan, Shawn and I but the video can wait."

"Oh. Ok."

They nodded.

"Well you should go to bed, it's late and you have school tomorrow. I hear 5sos and 1D are going to your school now and Andrea isn't cause she went home with Jessica"

I just nodded and went up to my room.
I got changed into my pj's and then got into bed.
I went on my phone and saw a tweet from Shawn.

@ShawnMendes: I messed up tonight guys... Really bad... And, if the girl who means the most to me sees this.. I'm sorry.. Please.. Please forgive me :(

My heart sank a little but then I remembered what he said to me and I got even sadder.
I can't forgive him...
Not yet...
I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.