Chapter 31

I was about to fall asleep while we were waiting for Jack to come but then he walked in and I sat up.

"Shawn..."

"Yes Jack?"

"I-im sorry... I'm sorry to you too Megan. I don't know why I hurt you like I did I just..... I guess whenever I got mad I thought you could handle it because you're so strong Megan. My god, you're the strongest girl I know and when I tried to pressure you into something you didn't want to do and you wouldn't do it and I hit you and everything else, I don't know what was going through my mind but I know it wasnt right. And I know that me freaking out about you breaking up with me wasn't the coolest thing to do I was just... I never wanted to loose you. You were my EVERYTHING and you still are and I was scared that I'd loose you. And at the theatre when I hurt Shawn, I felt so bad after and when you yelled at me and slapped me, common sense got knocked into me and I planned this whole speech the whole way here and that's why I wanted to talk to you while we were at Starbucks. My god Megan, I love you and hearing the word boyfriend when you don't refer to me drives me insane and I'm truly sorry... To everyone."

Wow.... He literally just spilled out his heart that I never thought he had.
He spilled out all his thoughts and feelings right here and now.
I was speechless.
I definitely wasn't falling for him but I do sort of forgive him.
I mean it's the least I can do... Right?
This is so confusing.

"Jack i-"

"Megan don't say anything I know you don't forgive me and I'm fine with that I just-"

"Jack I forgive you. It's the least I can do and you just spilled your heart out... The heart I never thought you had."

He smiled a little and I looked over at Shawn who was looking at me.

"Got anything to say about it, babe?"
He just continued to stare at me so I leaned down and kissed him to snap him out of whatever thoughts he was in.

"Oh uh... I forgive you too Jack."

"Thanks guys. Ill leave now."

"Bye Jack."

Jack left and so did Johnson but Raiden didn't.

"Raiden.. How come you're not going with your brother?"

"Because Megan.. You're making a mistake on forgiving him."

"What?"

"Just be careful... I don't want you getting hurt."

I was about to talk but Shawn cut me off.

"Raiden don't worry... She'll be OK as long as I'm around."

"That's what I'm afraid of Shawn.."

"What do you mean?"

"If Jack does what I think he'll do.. That won't be much longer."

I looked at Raiden in shock as he got up and left the room.
Well.. This day has had many turns....