Chapter nineteen

Sure enough Snape's body started to glow and finally he woke up. He looked down at himself, then looked back up at Harry confused. "I thought I died? Voldemort killed me didn't he?" Snape asked. He already knew of mine and Ginny's soul bond so I whispered in his ear the same of what I did to Lupin. I helped him up and he smiled at everyone. Not a fake, but a real genuine smile finally free from Voldemorts grasp.

We took the most important people and led them to the pensive. He extracted the same memory he showed me and we went in. Once we came out everyone was silent. "See why I revived him?" I asked breaking the silence.

"We're so sorry!" All the staff, Kingsley, and the Weasleys said. Severus looked to my mum, dad, Lupin, and Sirius.

They all looked at each other until my mum said "I forgive you. But none of this" she gestured to Snape and the marauders except Peter who was dead, "anymore" she finished.

"Fine" they grumbled. They all shook hands with Snape.

   "Now let's go party!" I yelled feeling free. No death eaters to worry about anymore. No horcruxes or Voldemort. Just pure freedom. We all went back downstairs and Minerva cleared Snape's name of murder. Everybody went into the great hall and started some music.

Finally deciding that I was going to do it I took my parents and Ginny's parents aside. "I want to propose to Ginny." I said. My dad and mum looked happy along with Mrs.Weasley.

Mr.Weasley said "she's young." He said seriously. My heart plummeted. He was going to say no. "But I know that you will take care of her. So you have my blessing" he finished with a smile.

"If you see the ring when we come back down can you not say anything? I want to see who will notice it first." I told them. They all said yes.

"Oh before you do it I want you to give her a special ring. Hold on." My mum said disapparating. When she came back she placed a box in my hand. Inside was a goblin ring that was perfect. After thanking her I went out in the hall so nobody could see me. Then I dissaparated to a jewelry shop. Going up to a worker I asked if I could get "forever" and "always" engraved on the inside.

Realizing I was Harry Potter, he went behind the counter as quickly as he could and disappeared for a few moments. When he came back I looked at it and it was perfect.

I was taking some money out to pay but he said "No! No! You're Harry Potter! You saved our world! I can't except money from you. But there is one thing..." He trailed off.

"Yes?" I asked. "Can you get three autographs for my kids?" He asked. I obliged and thanked him. Then I apparated back to Hogwarts where I left and went inside the great hall. Seeing Ginny I scooped her up and carried her bridal style up the stairs.

Reaching the 7th floor corridor I put her down and paced back and forth. I thought "I need somewhere romantic." Luckily I figured out how to block my mind from Ginny's sometimes so this time it would be a surprise.

Once the door to the room of requirement opened I took Ginny's hand and lead her in. She gasped. there was a dinner table set for two and she sat down on one end while I sat down on the other. There were candles all around us. We started talking about random stuff.

Finally when we ran out of things to talk about I knew it was time. "Ginny. When I'm with you my heart lightens, my heart starts racing. You've always been there for me. Through thick and thin. You make me smile when no one else can. I love you. Will you make me the happiest man on earth." I got down on one knee and she started to tear up. "Will you, Ginervra Molly Weasley, take me to be your husband?" I asked.