Chapter twenty five

The fact I can see you soon and we are going on with a new phone case you want me too I guess I'll be in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think you should have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a good time with you guys have to go back and I don't think you should have a great day for a few years back and I don't think you are so many things I do it again I have a good time with you guys have to go back and I have a great way of life and death in my head and a great way of life and death in my head is a good time to go back and I have a great day for a few years back and I don't know how much you love it and it is not an issue of whether it was so good at all of them in my head is a good time with you and I don't think I can get it right away with a new phone case you want me too I don't think you are so many things I do it again I have a good day to day and night with a smile on my way home and sleep all night and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of saying it would mean the world is full and complete a task that is not an issue of whether it was so good at all of them in my head and I don't think you are a few days and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of saying that he had been in my head and I don't think you should have been in my head is pounding headache is killing it with my life and death in a few days and I'm not going anywhere else in the morning to all of them are not going anywhere else in the morning to all of them are not going anywhere in a few years back in a statement issued by the end of the year and I don't think I have a great way of life is so cute I can't even see it as an excuse for not having to wait until you have a great way of saying it would mean the world is not an option for me and I don't know how much you love it and it is not an option for me and I don't think you are a few years back in a statement issued by the way I do it for me and I have to go back and I don't know what to say I don't think you should have.

A.N. 2016 April fools!! Don't take anything that may be weird or offensive to heart. It's just spam. I told you it would be 500 words! 😜 I'll update a real chapter soon! Thanks for reading this!

A.N. 2017 I started reading this and was so confused.