Chapter thirty one

Ginny's P.O.V
I looked at Harry's peaceful body. He's been unconscious for three days now. If he doesn't wake up soon we will probably have to put off our wedding. Grasping his cold hand, I held it in mine. Tears welled up in my eyes at the thought of not being able to speak with him again. Never able to marry him, tell him how much I love him, to cuddle with him on hard nights ever again. My head shot up as I felt his hand twitch. Looking at his closed eyes I saw them fluttering as if he was battling them.

Finally his eyes opened up all the way and he looked at me with his stunning emerald eyes. I tackled him in a hug. "Hey Gin." Harry said weakly stroking my hair. I pressed a button on the side of his bed calling for a healer. We looked into each others eyes taking in the beauties of each other when Draco came in.

"Hi. Nice to see you're awake!" Draco said smiling at Harry. "I just have to take some tests on you and you're good to go!" Draco told us. He performed a few spells and took Harry's blood pressure. "Okay you can go. But don't do anything using too much energy." Draco warned.

As he was leaving Harry called "Draco! Wait" Harry called. Draco turned around with a smile.

   "Yes?" he asked.

   "Well...you can see that Ron obviously won't be my best man...I only want Ginny's brothers to be my groomsmen...we've been getting along for a while now...would you like to be my best man?" Harry asked. I smiled. I knew how hard this must have been for Harry. Making the guy who made his life miserable his best man. Draco looked stunned.

   "S-sure" he stuttered.

"Thanks" Harry said. Draco gave us one last smile and left. Taking his hand I helped him out of bed. Harry made a strangled sound. I looked at him questioningly. "It's cold" Harry muttered which made me roll my eyes. We apparated back to the burrow.

Everyone greeted us and I pulled Harry up the stairs. We heard very weird noises coming from someones room, but ignored it. I collapsed onto his bed. Harry sat down running his fingers through my hair. "we need to find a day to get all of the stuff for our wedding" I said.

"Let's go tomorrow. We aren't doing anything" Harry said.

   "Okay. I'll go tell the girls you tell the boys?" I asked.

"No. Lets go together. I don't know if the guys will listen to me." Harry protested.

   "Fine lets go" I said. We walked down the stairs and ran into Fred.

   "Go gather the family will you? In the living room?" Harry asked. I raised my eyebrows at the change of plans. Harry just shrugged. "Faster" he mouthed. Fred's eyes darkened.

"You're not-" Fred started.

"Stop thinking that way! Don't think I didn't hear the sounds coming out of the room that you and Angelina were in" I said sassily. Fred blushed furiously and left. We walked down slowly talking about random stuff.

When we reached the bottom we walked into the room to find most of the family there. "So. What's the news?" Hermione asked.

   "We are going shopping for the wedding tomorrow for everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Clothes, decorations, all that stuff." I told them. The guys groaned while the girls squealed.

"The guys will go with Harry and the girls will come with me." I said. I got rushed away by the girls while the guys were trying to talk Harry out of going. We all went into my mums room seeing as it was the largest. My mum took out a piece of parchment and a quill with some ink. We started discussing our plan for tomorrow. Like what places we were going to, when we were eating lunch, if the guys were going to meet up with us somewhere. That's when we heard the scream...