Chapter thirty seven

Hermione P.O.V.
I screamed. Draco turned around still in front of me and gasped. There she was. Bleeding curly crazy hair and all! "Hello dear." She said.  Then everything went black.

My eyes open slowly in a cellar. "Draco!" I screamed.

"He can't hear you." Bellatrix came around the corner.

"You can't be alive! Mrs. Weasley killed you!" My heart was racing. If Bellatrix was alive who else was? Did we really win the war at all?

"Did you really think that the dark lord wanted me to stay after the boy came alive again? No. He had a feeling. So I was swapped out with a different person who took a polyjuice potion to become me. Rightfully so. Or else I would be dead. Draco is undergoing some...punishments shall we say? For not telling us anything. That little fool." Bellatrix was circling me.

Then I heard something that completely shattered my heart. Draco screaming. He never really has shown weakness even to me. Bellatrix said looking at her nails "Oh. He's screaming louder than usual. They must be torturing him double time."

"Double time? You mean they've done this before?"

"Oh my my my. He's gotten these punishments about five times per week. That's how we kept him in line see?" Bellatrix got bored and left me. I couldn't think straight. All I could hear was his screams and see a dark room as I drifted off.

Something woke me up. A different sound than before, footsteps. Bellatrix opened the door and threw Draco back in. Immediately I rushed to his side. He was bruised, had cuts that said traitor, and was bleeding.

"Your turn!" Bellatrix sang as she grabbed me by the hair and took me out of the room. Draco had tears streaming from his eyes looking at me when the door slammed shut. She blindfolded me and took me to a room.

"What are they doing at the ministry right now?" A mysterious voice asked.

"Nothing."

"Crucio!" My body was racked in powerful spasms. Tears started coming into my eyes.

"They're working on something aren't they? Trying to take us out aren't they?"

"Please I don't know!" I sobbed.

"Where's Potter?"

"Nowhere." That angered them.

"Finish her off!" One voice jeered.

"Curse her until she goes mad!" Another said.

"Leave!" Bellatrix screamed. There were instantly retreating footsteps. "Do it."

"Crucio!" It felt like a million knives were stabbing at me and there was no escape. Not one that missed. I screamed and sobbed. There was no end to my pain.

When it all stoped I gasped in relief. Multiple footsteps were approaching the room. "Sectumsempra!" They shouted. My body was sliced open. Faintly I saw people burst into the room. Right before I passed out someone screamed my name.

"HERMIONE!!"