Chapter forty six

Hermione's P.O.V
It's been about a month since I apparently got cursed by Bellatrix Lestrange. Just a few minutes ago I woke up and suddenly remembered another year of my life. This time it was my fourth year at Hogwarts.

"Hey Hermione." Ginny said happily walking into my room.

"Hi." I frowned.

"Did you get more of your memories back?!" She asked excited.

"Uh. Yeah I got my fourth year memories back."

"That's wonderful!"

"Whatever happened to Krum?" I asked. He was so nice to me.

"Um. I think he got married to some Veela from Beauxbatons." Ginny said.

"Oh." I looked down at my feet.

"Come on Hermione! Snap out of it!" Ginny gave me a slight shake. "You like Draco. Not some stupid quidditch player."

"Stop doing that! Stop telling me who I do and don't like! I honestly don't know how you can stand him in your house."

"Don't you want to come back to the Burrow?"

"No. I'm perfectly content here in Shell Cottage away from the world."

"Hey Hermione." Harry walked in and kissed Ginny before turning to me.

"This is so weird." I shook my head and made a face.

"We're married Hermione." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Well in my mind he's a fourth year who likes Cho Chang and you're a third year." I said indignantly.

"You really need to regain your memory soon." Harry sighed.

"You think I don't want to? How much of a fool could I have been if I said yes to be married to Draco Malfoy?" I asked.

"Hermione you were head over heels for him and he was the same for you. He asked you and you said yes. It's that simple." Ginny shrugged.

"Just leave me alone." I sunk back into my bed miserably.

"We'll always be here for you Hermione." Harry said softly. I didn't respond. They both sighed as they got up and left.

My eyes closed and I had a million thoughts circling my mind. I knew my parents were dead. Harry and Ginny told me they were but didn't say how. It was always so confusing. In my mind I can see their faces as I left to go to Hogwarts and they were still alive. But then I remembered. It was driving me mad. I shut my eyes and fell into an uneasy sleep.

"Hermione?" Fleurs soft voice woke me up.

"Yes?" I called and rubbed my eyes.

"Are you hungry?" She asked peeking her head in.

"No." I shook my head and turned so my back would face her. Normally she would just leave me be but this time she marched into the room and dragged me off of the bed.

"Hey!" I complained.

"You've been laying down there long enough." She snapped. "If you aren't hungry then start dusting and clean the tables. Then you can read a book DOWNSTAIRS."

"Actually I think I'm hungry now." I said sheepishly.

"Then go make some breakfast yourself." Fleur tossed her hair over her shoulder and went back out. My head thumped on the floor. Why did everything and everyone have to be so difficult?

A.N. If you want to read a book in the marauders era I just came out with one! It's called Forgotten Love(Remus Lupin). I hope you check it out! Thanks!