Chapter forty three

"When do you want to go back?" Draco asked running his fingers through my hair.

"Never."

"Hermione."

"Yes?" I gave him an innocent smile.

"For real though."

"It's not fair. I should've died last year. Not them!"

"Hermione we've talked about this before. It wasn't your fault. There's nothing you could've done for them." Draco sighed.

"Why did I have to send them to Australia? Maybe if I sent them somewhere else they wouldn't have gotten into an accident!" I protested.

"There's no point dwelling on that now. You just need to move forward."

"I don't want to." I turned my head away from him and stuffed it in my pillow.

"Hermione we have to go back eventually. It's literally been a week!"

"Then I'll go in another week."

"Promise?"

"Yeah sure. Whatever." I rolled my eyes. This better be the slowest week of my life. "Can you get me some food?"

"No."

"No? What do you mean no?"

"You can get it yourself now."

"Dracooooooo." I whined.

"Hermioneeeeeeee." He mimicked.

"I don't like you."

"Love you too!" He gave me a goofy grin and sprinted from the room. I chased after him and growled. He turned down a hallway and simply vanished.

"Draco?" I asked. Cautiously I took out my wand and proceeded carefully. My eyes flickered around taking in every single detail of my surroundings.

"Surprise!" Bellatrix cackled. Draco's hands and legs were bound together with the muffilato charm placed on him. "See you later Draco!" Roughly she grabbed my arm and we disapparated.

A second later I was in a dungeon cell and it was locked. "Obviously the last way I tried to get information out of you didn't work. But that doesn't mean I won't try it again along with other methods."

"I mean I know you like me a lot and all but this is the second time you've taken me in a month. Why me?" I asked adding sarcasm to my voice.

"Because you're a mudblood and you're weak. Obviously after a little while you're going to crack."

"My friends will come for me." I said defiantly.

"Well as I saw it you haven't been in contact with them for a while and they aren't expecting you to say anything. Also my little treacherous nephew Draco is currently knocked out on the floor of his home." Bellatrix gave me an evil smile. A pit in my stomach was forming because I realized it was true.

"Screw you." I spat in her face defiantly. She skipped over cackling to a cabinet and opened it to reveal a shelf full of books about dark magic.

"Where should we begin?" She grinned.