Sweet dreams turn to reality

Author's note:

*Spoliers*
This chapter includes: Harry Potter, a 'zombie apocalypse', an 'almost kiss' and a date invitation.

Enjoy!

Sarah’s POV

“So when you said that management left something, what did they mean?” I asked as I glanced back at the three of them as they opened the door and rushed into the loft space.

Zayn shrugged. “They didn’t say,” Then he turned to Louis and Liam . “So which one of us is getting the room?”

The other two shrugged. “Isn’t there a saying or something about being first?” Liam asked.

“First in; best dressed.” I suggested, eyes bright.

“Yeah,” He snapped his fingers as he realised what I’d said was right. “That’s it, thanks.”

Harry strummed his fingers across the table top and then all eyes were on him. “So, house party?” He began. I looked around at all the guys and they nodded in agreement. “Tomorrow night?” Again, more nodding. “Time?”

“Eight to whatever time we decide to clear everyone out.” Niall suggested.

“Fair enough.” I agreed.

The girls came rushing back in at that moment. “My room!” Stef called.

“Mine!”

“I was there first!”

“Ladies, ladies, just calm down a moment. Please.” Harry silenced us all. “I think,” he looked around at all of us and smirked. “That I deserve the loft room.”

There was a moment of silence as we all contemplated this idea. “No.” We said in unison.

So after much setting up of this new house/apartment/complex/building we’d decided on the sleeping plan; Niall ended up with the loft room(much to everyone else’s disappointment); Harry in one of the rooms on the bottom floor, Josh and I in the other and the rest on the second floor.

***

“Party time!” Harry called from the room on the other side of the hallway. I rolled over, pulling my pillow over my face.

“Too early.” I mumbled.

“Breakfast?” Josh asked brightly. I looked up from behind the pillow and he was leaning on the door frame, waiting for my answer.

I shook my head and placed the pillow back over my face. He then walked across the floor and opened the curtains flooding the room with light. “Too bright.” I exclaimed quietly as I sarcastically pulled my hands over my face.

“Oh. Is the wittle vampire scared of the light?” Josh teased as he came over, moved the pillow and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Stef’s POV

“Louis!” I squealed as I sat up in bed, looking around the room that was completely covered in a huge tent-like thing made up of every spare blanket in the house. I was kind of shocked and surprised. This wasn’t exactly considered normal.

“Morning love.” He said from the other side of the room, the wardrobe entrance.

Again I took a sweeping look over the room and stopped on Louis, oh and I forgot to mention, he’s shirtless(!). “What did you do to the room last night?” I asked, not quite sure what exactly he’d done.

“Last night? No, this morning. I made a blanket fort.” And he goofily smiled.

As I breathed out, it was sort of like breathing a sigh of relief, but it wasn’t relief, it was laughter. I laughed again realising what it was and then gave him a quizzical look on how I should go about getting out of the bed, let alone out of the room.

“Here, just wait a minute.” He explained and disappeared into the tunnel of bedding. He came out on his side of the bed and then motioned for me to follow. Once I’d lost sight of the entrance, it looked really magical, sort of reminded me of Alice going into the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland.

I looked back just to see if there were any gaps or anything to see out of, and upon looking again to the front, Louis had disappeared. Great; I was lost in my own room in a pile of sheets. “Here,” His hand appeared in front of me, I took it and he pulled me up. We were at the doorway. “So, was that fun?”

I turned to him, smile spread across my face; I slowly nodded. He leaned in closer until our foreheads were touching; his teeth, eyes, smile, hair, everything flawless as always. “That’s why I-”

“Morning.” Zayn said in a drawn out, raspy voice from the door way of his room. He was casually leaning against it, arms crossed over his chest. His gaze shifted from Louis to me and then back. In all honesty it was like in Harry Potter when him and Ginny were kissing and George interrupts them.

Then the silence turned awkward. Zayn stood there looking half smug, half tired and Louis and I were still standing there. My heart was hammering in my chest; please someone do something.

“What happened to you guys, zombie apocalypse or something?” Liam asked as he strode past going down the stairs, not giving any of us a second look.

“I’m too pretty to be a zombie thank you very much.” Zayn called after him, reaching up to push his hair back to look a tiny bit more reasonable.

I heard Louis laugh quietly to himself as Zayn made that comment. But only for a moment. Zayn then gave us both one last look and went back into his room.

I looked back up at Louis a little wide eyed. He looked back down at me and for another second I thought he was going to attempt to kiss me again, but then looked away biting on his bottom lip. Only then did I notice how close we were. But even though he’d dropped the kiss, he made no attempt to move away.

“What are you doing Friday night?” He asked quietly, still not looking at me.

“N-nothing. W-why?” I could feel my heart hammering again.

“You wanna go out or something?” He answered his eyes meeting mine looking hopeful. I just couldn’t say no to him, plus the butterflies in my stomach...boom!

“Umm, sure I-I just...” What was wrong with me this morning? He’d taken me on a date before but this seemed different.

“No no. It’s ok if you don’t want to, I just thought that well you know...” Louis rambled and stepped away from me out into the hallway.

My brow furrowed in confusion. “What?”

He took a deep breath; eyes not remaining on the same spot until he finally held his stare on me. “I thought that maybe you might like go out sometime, to hang out...or something like that.” He explained in the most simple manner he could. He was nervous. That was it. He was afraid that I’d deny him.

I took a confident step forward, cleared my throat and took a deep breath. “I’d love to.”

As his smile grew, the butterflies swelled again and I felt light-headed. He reproached my, pulled me into a hug and kissed me on my forehead.

“Ew, get a room you two.” Cass commented as her and Zayn went past us and down stairs.

Lou chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Nothing could ruin my day. Absolutely nothing.