Chapter 50: Infinite

Anna's Pov

Out of all of the days in the week, it just had to be a Monday. This was a day that most people in society dreaded; especially me. This opinion was no stranger to the outside world and was shared among everyone. So when I closed the front door of my house and looked up at the cloudy sky, it wasn't much of a surprise that I had an urge to climb up my house with a ladder then jump off.

"I hate school. I hate school. I hate school." I continuously ranted under my breath as I trotted down the sidewalk. I tugged on the light gray beanie on my head then grasped the straps of my backpack tightly. I absolutely despised the gloomy weather. It had rained heavily last night, and the air smelt like wet dirt. I had no idea why people loved it so much, because the rain downright makes me feel so gross.

"Anna!" I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me. I immediately knew who the voice belonged to from the butterflies in my stomach, and my heart fluttered at the sight of the blond boy. I watched in awe as he approached me, bundled in a beanie with bangs hanging out at the front and had slightly rosie cheeks. As cliché as it sounded, the feeling I get whenever I layed my eyes on that bloody idiot would never fail to send shivers down my spine every single time.

"Ooh, look who decided to join me in my misery?" I scoffed jokingly with a smile.

"Hello my love." He pecked my cheek sweetly, sending sparks throughout my whole body.

I arched an eyebrow at his hands that were displayed behind his back. "Anything suspicious going on Mr. Douchebag David? Planning to murder me with the thing behind your back?"

"Wow." He gasped in mock surprise. "Haven't heard that one in a while. And don't worry, I'll save the murdering for another time."

"Oh okay then. Lucky me." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"So about yesterday," he trailed off. "Like I said; your wish is my command."

My mouth fell open in surprise as he revealed a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. I slowly took them in shock, then burst into giggles as he kneeled down and presented me with a RingPop.

"Anna, all throughout my life, you have always been there by my side. Through thick and thin, through the tough and joyful times. You have no idea how happy you make me. You help me forget about all the troubles in life, especially the incident with my mom and Darcy. Thank you."

To say that I didn't have tears in my eyes was a complete and utter lie. How is it possible that this male in front of me could make everything so perfect? The cloudy skies and the musty smell of rain was long forgotten, and I stood in awe at my boyfriend. He was literally knelt down on one knee, proposing me to Homecoming with a RingPop and a bouquet of flowers. What girl in the world would not be in love witn David's romantic gesture? A stupid one.

"And I love you so so so so much. May I be your date to Homecoming?" He gazed up at me with a cheeky expression, but his grin was genuine.

"Oh my.." I stood speechless for a few moments. A huge smile flashed across my face as I squealed. "Yes yes yes yes yes!"

I took the RingPop and practically hauled myself in his arms, causing him to stumble a little with an "Oof." I grasped the boy tighter with every second that passed. My life felt like a flippin' flappin' fairytale for goodness sakes.

What was this? A fantasized book?

I caught my boyfriend in surprise as I planted my lips on his messily, then pecked his cheek on both sides of his face.

"That was so bloody perfect. Like what the hippity hecka heck!" I exclaimed in fond.

"Ooh brownie points for the Douche!"